Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'23 Limited
114 Posts
I just ordered a 23 Sport in White. After spending time in my Wifes 21 Crosstrek Limited I don't want my 21 Forester anymore and can live without the space. This will be our 9th Subaru. Sometime in August I should be a part of this Club. Can't wait.
Why did you choose a Sport over the Limited? Either are great choices, just curious.

·
Registered
'23 Limited
114 Posts
I hate leather and Chrome. I'm not a big fan of LED lighting either so even if it cost the same, I'd get a Sport. Saving $1650 was just a bonus.
I'm with you on the Chrome, but I do love my leather. Interesting take on the LED lighting, I find it far superior. Much brighter. And it follows the steering. Only downside is bulb replacement. Much costlier on the limited.

Sport is cool. Love those wheels and the dark emblems. Steering wheel color is an interesting design choice.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm with you on the Chrome, but I do love my leather. Interesting take on the LED lighting, I find it far superior. Much bighter. And it follows the steering. Only downside is bulb replacement. Much costlier on the limited.

Sport is cool. Love those wheels and the dark emblems. Steering wheel color is an interesting design choice.
My wife has a Limited, I can always take it for a ride if necessary. My 21 forester has the LED lights that move with the steering, if I had curvy dark roads I would appreciate it, but they don't seem that special for my mostly urban driving. It's a great feature for a car in this price range. I considered a Limited to get the 18 inch wheels but they are only 7 inches wide so I'll go aftermarket and get something 7.5 or 8 inches wide instead. To be fair I'm taking a risk with the Star Tex interior, I think it's perfect for me but I never had it before.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Outdoor - "Trekov"
131 Posts
Subie No. 9

Kinda sounds like a new fragrance for outdoorsy types. Great choice regarding both the trim level and the paint color, BTW!

Reactions: PDawg
1 - 9 of 9 Posts