Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Premium 6MT
1,396 Posts
We are looking to upgrade our 2015 with a 2023 model. When we purchased the '15, we got a good amount off of MSRP. Obviously, with all the production issues in'22, I completely understand the lack of discounts at the dealer. Are dealers offering any discounts on factory orders?
Thanks,
Jim
Right now, consider yourself VERY lucky if you can get MSRP and not above. Forget about discounts. If you can wait, that would be best.

Reactions: Sarang

·
Registered
150 Posts
Right now, consider yourself VERY lucky if you can get MSRP and not above. Forget about discounts. If you can wait, that would be best.
Was at my dealership yesterday getting my CrossTrek serviced.
I've known my sales guy Godfrey and manager Caz a very long time.

You go see Godfrey at Johnson Subaru in Cary, NC and tell him that I sent you - I guarantee you without question you would get under MSRP.
If anyone's interested - PM me and I'll give you my name and Godfrey's email address.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was at my dealership yesterday getting my CrossTrek serviced.
I've known my sales guy Godfrey and manager Caz a very long time.

You go see Godfrey at Johnson Subaru in Cary, NC and tell him that I sent you - I guarantee you without question you would get under MSRP.
If anyone's interested - PM me and I'll give you my name and Godfrey's email address.
Hello Tranck,

I joined the forum and tried to PM you but its not allowed at this point. Not sure if you can initiate the PM, but I'd be interested in getting a Crosstrek from Johnson Subaru. Thanks!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hello Tranck,

I joined the forum and tried to PM you but its not allowed at this point. Not sure if you can initiate the PM, but I'd be interested in getting a Crosstrek from Johnson Subaru. Thanks!
Ask for Godfrey and sales manager Caz - tell them Tom from Aberdeen sent you.

·
Registered
2023 Crosstrek Premium
2 Posts
The “Row Your Own” group is getting smaller and smaller.
Manual transmissions average 0.9% for all manufactures.

Subaru has the highest overall average rate of any manufacture at 3.9% even with CVT only models bringing the overall average down.

WRX/STI - 79% manual
The BRZ - 70% manual
Crosstrek - 5% manual
Impreza - 5% manual

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Premium 6spd
60 Posts
Same here! Unfortunately, MT's are increasingly hard to find. When I was shopping for the Crosstrek, I was resigned that I would probably have to get an automatic. But my dealership had one MT on the lot and I grabbed it.
I had to go out of state myself to get my 2021 Magnetite Grey 6speed, but I'm so glad that I did. I love driving it and my opinion is that it will outlast any CVT.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts