Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Crosstrek Plug-in Hybrid
1,107 Posts
Well, there you go, nothing different for the most part. I like that desert khaki color. Other than that, I guess 2024 will be a full redesign.

·
Registered
2023 crosstrek limited
81 Posts
I go to that web site and I tried to build a 2023 crosstrek, but only shows 2022 crosstrek. Wish I could build one with the accessories I want.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I go to that web site and I tried to build a 2023 crosstrek, but only shows 2022 crosstrek. Wish I could build one with the accessories I want.
Yeah, right now it's just in the future vehicles section of the site. Basically build the 2022 and that's your 2023.

·
Registered
'22 Crosstrek Premium 6MT CGK
8 Posts
Here's the official press release with all the US details:

Glad I purchased a 2022 a couple weeks ago. Other than the desert khaki special edition, doesn't look like anything new besides another $500 price increase on top of the $800 price increase that just recently happened. Still a good deal compared to many other cars out there, but definitely getting more expensive along with everything else!

[EDIT] Sorry, didn't realize the same link was already posted by @mrhengy earlier

·
Registered
2021 Limited OP 31
56 Posts
Looks to be 500 USD
$550 more than the current 2022 if you include the $50 destination charge increase. They also increased the price of the 2022 models by $750 starting 4/26/22 (including $50 destination increase). That means the 2023 is $1300 more than the early 2022 models. Wow.

The new SE is cool and I like the color, but it's really just a parts bin special. Wheels from the Sport, mirror caps and door handles from a black car, red stitched interior trim from the Impreza Sport, black steering wheel trim (all three spokes) from the Ascent Onyx. The only new parts I see are the gloss black grille winglets, seat fabric/color, and the Desert Khaki paint. I feel like it was only made to have something new to talk about after 2 years of no changes. Not that I'm mad about it. The SE gives you a cool look for less money than a Sport. We should be glad that at least Subaru isn't removing features because of chip shortage.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
The Impreza went to the new platform a year before the crosstrek. Don't expect a newer model until after you've seen the impreza.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they picked up Impreza builds in the US and they're no longer produced in Japan. They could then likely keep these 2 cars completely separate and release new redesigns at the same time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm not surprised it's carryonver for '23. Six-year lifecycle is not out of line with what others do. I actually looked up the prior gen at the start of this thread to convince myself it was only 5 years! IMO, Desert Khaki is the absolute best color ever on the Crosstrek. But only on the special edition with the 2.0L = blech!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I'm not surprised it's carryonver for '23. Six-year lifecycle is not out of line with what others do. I actually looked up the prior gen at the start of this thread to convince myself it was only 5 years! IMO, Desert Khaki is the absolute best color ever on the Crosstrek. But only on the special edition with the 2.0L = blech!
Yeah, it's like the hybrid only being offered in 4 colors and if you wanted cool grey khaki, you had to get the $2500 moonroof, nav, speaker package.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts