Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I just got a brand new desert khaki crosstrek and am thinking of adding on a Rally light bar. I know this is probably a dumb question but I am very new to the modding scene for any cars and was just wondering where the license plate would go if I put it on; all the pictures of crosstreks with this mod that I've seen do not have front plates. I attached below an example of a car with this light bar.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Depends on your style I guess. A lot of people just risk it without the plate.

There are tow hook plate mounts that you can use, but would be offset to the right side. Or you could figure a way to mount it to the lower grille.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi guys I just got a brand new desert khaki crosstrek and am thinking of adding on a Rally light bar. I know this is probably a dumb question but I am very new to the modding scene for any cars and was just wondering where the license plate would go if I put it on; all the pictures of crosstreks with this mod that I've seen do not have front plates. I attached below an example of a car with this light bar.

screw the plate. Just leave it in your glove box or seat back pocket in case you get pulled over 😊

·
Registered
Bone stock 2015
17 Posts
I’ve been running No front plate on my cars and trucks since 1992 and have never been pulled o er or ticketed. By the way this is in Southern and Northern California.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts