Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2022 Sport
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Performed the 6000 mile Oil & Filter Change, and the 12,000 Oil & filter change myself.
But its going in for its 12,000 mile check tomorrow, anything I should have addressed that I may not know about?!

Thanks!

Registered
Could always request new wiper blades or something. Check your radio software versions if you don't have auto updates.

Maybe for a future visit you could have your mpg estimate adjusted if you use that.

Registered
2021 Sport
Doubtful on the wiper blades - have like 58K on my 2021 - still work perfectly.
Just replaced the wipers on our 21 sport with 23k miles. Started having cracks on the ends and used the warranty for new ones. Worked fine, but were cracked. Just take a good look, especially the rear that goes pretty quick.

Registered
2020 Premium 6MT
Just replaced the wipers on our 21 sport with 23k miles. Started having cracks on the ends and used the warranty for new ones. Worked fine, but were cracked. Just take a good look, especially the rear that goes pretty quick.
Warranty for wiper blades, really? I thought that was a wear and tear item.

I have 2 1/2 years and 22K miles on my 2020. The original wiper blades still work perfectly, but I may replace them before winter.

Resident Curmudgeon
2020 Crosstrek Limited
Warranty for wiper blades, really? I thought that was a wear and tear item.

I have 2 1/2 years and 22K miles on my 2020. The original wiper blades still work perfectly, but I may replace them before winter.
Yes, I believe that I read on here somewhere that the w/s wipers have a one-time-replacement during the 36month/36,000mile new car warranty.

Registered
2020 Premium 6MT
you can supposedly even get new brake pads under the warranty period.
Hmmm. I guess pads that wear down in less than 36K miles are either defective or the driver rides the brakes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts