Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new member from SoCal!
I visited a couple of dealerships today and looked at the 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback (highly marked up with unnecessary add ons), used 2017 golf Alltrack (I actually really liked this car), 2021 Subaru crosstrek sport. First time ever driving a Subaru and wow I fell in love! I loved the way this car handled so I put in an order for the 2022 Subaru Crosstrek Sport. The sales man advised me to order the new to avoid paying the high mark ups on the ones already available on the lot. Anyone else put in an order and what estimated time of delivery did you get?

·
Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
14,661 Posts
Welcome from Santa Monica!

Can't help with the ordering but that's probably good advice...

·
Registered
55 Posts
I visited a couple of dealerships today and looked at the 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback (highly marked up with unnecessary add ons), used 2017 golf Alltrack (I actually really liked this car), 2021 Subaru crosstrek sport. First time ever driving a Subaru and wow I fell in love! I loved the way this car handled so I put in an order for the 2022 Subaru Crosstrek Sport. The sales man advised me to order the new to avoid paying the high mark ups on the ones already available on the lot. Anyone else put in an order and what estimated time of delivery did you get?
Ordered a limited early November. Delivery in February

·
Prefers black cats
14,661 Posts
I needed a car sooner and ended up paying the markup rather than wait another two months. I’ve been told 12/20.
Makes sense - a rental for a couple of months would probably cost more, and you get the car you want sooner.

·
Prefers black cats
14,661 Posts
Seems like a port state like Florida would get delivery sooner than Canada.
It probably isn’t near a drop off point from Japan.
I guess we’re in the same boat (pun intended) as far as delivery goes…
Florida's pretty far from Japan, though, LOL! I know a lot of cars enter here, through Long Beach and the Port of Los Angeles.

·
Registered
2017 Crosstrek Limited
1,667 Posts
They come to your favorite city in FL: Jacksonville!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered a 2022 on 11-18-21. Expected delivery early February

·
Registered
17 Posts
My paperwork says eta is end of January but the sales rep said 3 Months so that would make it some time in early March

Im hoping the end of January is the correct ETA :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts