Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ice Silver Premium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there Benny wondering if I could get the part numbers for the sport wheel mouldings all around as well as the Sport front bumper and The LED Limited Headlights? Planning some things for my premium crosstrek and it would help a lot! Thanks!

309 Posts
Hey there Benny wondering if I could get the part numbers for the sport wheel mouldings all around as well as the Sport front bumper and The LED Limited Headlights? Planning some things for my premium crosstrek and it would help a lot! Thanks!

Sure here is a list that we can continue to add upon as we receive additional requests

2021 Sport Parts
Body Moldings/Flares

L/F Garnish Ay Fenderlh 91112FL220 | Subaru Online Parts Store
R/F Garnish Ay Fenderrh 91112FL210 | Subaru Online Parts Store
L/R on Door Garnish Ay R Dr Ulh 91112FL260 | Subaru Online Parts Store
R/R on Door Garnish Ay R Dr Urh 91112FL250 | Subaru Online Parts Store
L/R on Body Garnish Ay R Quarter Left-Hand 91112FL240 | Subaru Online Parts Store
R/R on Body Garnish Ay R Quarter Right-Hand 91112FL230 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Left Sill 2018-2019 Subaru Crosstrek Rocker Molding 91112FL112 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Right Sill 2018-2019 Subaru Crosstrek Rocker Molding 91112FL102 | Subaru Online Parts Store

Front Bumper Bumper Face F Xuvrgd 57704FL040 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Left Fog Lamp Opening - Cover Fog F Xv Rlh 57731FL890 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Right Fog Lamp Opening - Cover Fog F Xv Rrh 57731FL880 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Lower Grille - Cover Int F Xuv 57731FL970 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Upper Grille - Grille Assembly F Xv Eub 91121FL540 | Subaru Online Parts Store

Front Tow Eye cap - Cover Hook F Xuv 57731FL750 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Rear Tow Eye cap (unpainted) - 2018-2019 Subaru Crosstrek Tow Eye Cap 57731FL570NN | Subaru Online Parts Store

Mirror cap upper left - Cover Cap Out Mirlh 91054FL100 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Mirror cap upper right - Cover Cap Out Mirrh 91054FL110 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Mirror Lamp Left - 2017-2020 Subaru Signal Lamp 84401FL010 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Mirror Lamp Right - 2017-2020 Subaru Signal Lamp 84401FL000 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Door Harness left - Cord Door F Drvr 81820FL310 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Door Harness right - Cord Door F Pass 81821FL310 | Subaru Online Parts Store

Liftgate Interior Trim panel - Trim Panel Assembly R Glwr 94320FL100VH | Subaru Online Parts Store
Cargo Lamp mounted on liftgate - Lamp Assembly Lugg Rmrg 84671FL000VH | Subaru Online Parts Store
Liftgate harness Right side - Cord Rear Gate Right-Hand 81817FL110 | Subaru Online Parts Store

2021 Limited Parts
Left Headlamp Lamp Assembly Head 84002FL611 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Right Headlamp Lamp Assembly Head 84002FL601 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Left Fog lamp 2018-2020 Subaru Fog Lamp Assembly 84501VA010 | Subaru Online Parts Store
Right Fog lamp 2018-2020 Subaru Fog Lamp Assembly 84501VA000 | Subaru Online Parts Store

If anyone has any other requests please let me know

- Benny

·
Registered
2021 Ice Silver Premium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much Benny that helps immensely! Can you grab the part numbers for the sport front bumper too? Like the fog covers and such (idk what else is different or just that is interchangeable)

·
Registered
2021 Sport
31 Posts
Could you get the part number for the LED fog lamps assemblies that come on the limited as well? I assume that dimensionally, these will fit the Sport. Thx.

309 Posts
Could you get the part number for the LED fog lamps assemblies that come on the limited as well? I assume that dimensionally, these will fit the Sport. Thx.
Sure, Added above. They do look the same dimensionally however I cannot confirm they would be plug and play.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

·
Registered
2021 Ice Silver Premium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
What about the gunmetal side mirror housings on the Sport with the side markers?

Is there a paint code for the sport gunmetal too by chance?

As well as the rear back plastic liftgate panel and little light thingamabob here exclusive to the sport (with wiring) in the picture Benny? You are amazing thanks for being so patient with our requests!

·
Registered
260 Posts
@VroomVroom if you get the LED headlight conversion to work please let us know. I would like to do it to my 2020 premium but have yet to see anyone accomplish it yet. THANKS

309 Posts
What about the gunmetal side mirror housings on the Sport with the side markers?

Is there a paint code for the sport gunmetal too by chance?

As well as the rear back plastic liftgate panel and little light thingamabob here exclusive to the sport (with wiring) in the picture Benny? You are amazing thanks for being so patient with our requests!
View attachment 303496

Added above. Since there are multiple harness's in the liftgate (left, right and lower) the Right side made more sense in regards to the lamp location.

Thanks,
-Benny

·
Registered
2021 Ice Silver Premium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Added above. Since there are multiple harness's in the liftgate (left, right and lower) the Right side made more sense in regards to the lamp location.

Thanks,
-Benny
Thanks so much Benny, in regards to the mirror caps do you have the parts for the actual mirror housings with the turn signal indicators and any harnesses those go with?

And the paint code for the sport gunmetal color if that is a thing?

309 Posts
Thanks so much Benny, in regards to the mirror caps do you have the parts for the actual mirror housings with the turn signal indicators and any harnesses those go with?

I added the lamps and wiring above. There is no specific paint code shown for the caps.

-Benny

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Base
156 Posts

You will more than likely have a very difficult time finding a paint code for that, since its probably buried in some part numbers that Subaru doesn't actually use in their database and is tied to whoever actually makes that part and paints it. Your best bet would be to get your hands on one and find a paint shop that has access to a paint color camera, some auto part stores that mix paint have access to one, the Oreilly's I worked at in college had one for our paint mixing booth. Then they can use that to see if any colors exist in the database, if it doesn't, then it should have a formula for mixing some paint up that will be an exact match, so it won't have a paint code specifically for it at that point, but if you know what parts make up that color, then it could be reproduced.

Also, nice to see a vendor helping out so much!

·
Registered
2021 Ice Silver Premium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I added the lamps and wiring above. There is no specific paint code shown for the caps.

-Benny
Thank you my man Benny!

You will more than likely have a very difficult time finding a paint code for that, since its probably buried in some part numbers that Subaru doesn't actually use in their database and is tied to whoever actually makes that part and paints it. Your best bet would be to get your hands on one and find a paint shop that has access to a paint color camera, some auto part stores that mix paint have access to one, the Oreilly's I worked at in college had one for our paint mixing booth. Then they can use that to see if any colors exist in the database, if it doesn't, then it should have a formula for mixing some paint up that will be an exact match, so it won't have a paint code specifically for it at that point, but if you know what parts make up that color, then it could be reproduced.

Also, nice to see a vendor helping out so much!
Ah sick thanks so much for the advice! I'll take you up on that!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts