Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

Has anyone purchased or installed the sport grille on the '21? Looking for more pictures of it, ideally from a bunch of different angles..

·
Registered
40 Posts
I agree.. i cant tell if i like it or not. Maybe i like it just because its different 🤷‍♂️

Which dealership? Perhaps they have pictures on their website
Johnson Subaru in Cary, NC. I think they just have generic pictures.

·
Registered
Crosstrek Outdoor, Subaru Legacy 2.0 GT spec.B
47 Posts
Make your own is quite fun if you have a bit of time and an old or damaged grill

This is one I did with Hex racing mesh and an STi badge on my JDM Legacy...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Was the grill all black, or are the inner slats of the grill the same gunmetal gray that the wheels of the 2021 Sport model comes with? Thanks
All black. I'm going to the dealer this Monday and if it's still there, I'll post a picture but the Crosstrek was definitely a 2021 as I checked and when I saw the grill initially, I was like wtf - my car doesn't look like that and that's when I saw the sticker which had the added sports grill - was in the showroom.

·
Registered
3 Posts
All black. I'm going to the dealer this Monday and if it's still there, I'll post a picture but the Crosstrek was definitely a 2021 as I checked and when I saw the grill initially, I was like wtf - my car doesn't look like that and that's when I saw the sticker which had the added sports grill - was in the showroom.

Thanks for the info! I would only want the grill if it is all black to match the black trim and bumper on my 2021.

It always helps to see something in person and on the vehicle. A picture would be great if you get a chance.

Thanks again!

j1010fl320.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Some say it looks like a jeep.
I see a Mercedes black !

·
Registered
10 Posts
THis is my grille on my 2014!

spikescar.jpg

Reactions: wrigman

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hello All,

Has anyone purchased or installed the sport grille on the '21? Looking for more pictures of it, ideally from a bunch of different angles..
No kidding! At least the old one had metal mesh on it....... not plastic!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts