Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reside in Raleigh, NC area and I will be looking to purchase at the end of March. Just a couple of questions for those in my part of the country:
  1. What’s your experience with vehicle?
  2. With MSRP of $31,000 what should I expect to pay?
  3. What dealers would you recommend?
Thanks

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
10,754 Posts
Welcome! We love our Limited.

For the other questions, check out this sub-forum:

Edit: Just noticed this WAS posted in the shopping forum. Not sure if a mod moved it.

You may get your answer quicker by reading some of the existing threads and/or posting to one of them.

Reactions: lara2015XV

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome and been lovin our Limited since 2015. Its been great with no issues at all...going on 40k so about avg miles driven I guess. Hope you enjoy your new XV and we demand pixs. Salute

·
Registered
9 Posts
check out KBB . I recently got a quote for mid 27k.
I reside in Raleigh, NC area and I will be looking to purchase at the end of March. Just a couple of questions for those in my part of the country:
Thanks

·
Registered
'21 Limited
49 Posts
I'm in western NC, and drove to Greenville, SC to get my car as dealers here in the mountains will barely budge on price. My '21 limited loaded with everything you can get MSRP sticker price was $32,768, got it for true car price of $29,800. Couldn't be happier with the car. It's so much better than my '17 in every single way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in western NC, and drove to Greenville, SC to get my car as dealers here in the mountains will barely budge on price. My '21 limited loaded with everything you can get MSRP sticker price was $32,768, got it for true car price of $29,800. Couldn't be happier with the car. It's so much better than my '17 in every single way.
Good to hear! I'm kinda fortunate in that I have 3 dealers close by. We're looking to replace our 2012 Nissan Juke. We really haven't done any trips in over a year but are planning day trips this spring with multiple day trips to the coast beginning this fall and back to the mountains next spring.

·
Registered
2016 Crosstrek
1,224 Posts
Crosstrek sounds like a good fit. You say you're lucky enough to have 3 dealers near you, so my suggestion is for you to decide exactly what you want, and email the online sales of each dealer and tell them to give you their best out the door price. Out the door to include all dealer fees and taxes. Sales, parts, and service are all different parts of any dealership, so buy where you get the deal, service where you get the best service.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crosstrek sounds like a good fit. You say you're lucky enough to have 3 dealers near you, so my suggestion is for you to decide exactly what you want, and email the online sales of each dealer and tell them to give you their best out the door price. Out the door to include all dealer fees and taxes. Sales, parts, and service are all different parts of any dealership, so buy where you get the deal, service where you get the best service.
I have a build number from Subaru.com which I will include in the email. My build specifies color and three options. The plan is to set up an appointment to make sure we can climb in/out and to go for a test drive. If that works out then we will talk vehicle/price. Once I am successful I will share my experience.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you have trouble, look at a Forester as well.
You and I think alike. However, the Crosstrek is just slightly larger than our Juke but the Forester may be larger than we need. It really boils down to a dealer's desire to reduce their inventory.

·
Registered
2016 Crosstrek
1,224 Posts
Forester is based on the Impreza platform, as is the Crosstrek. Yes, it's bigger. but not hugely so.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks
#3 1st -I live in Aberdeen and have bought 4 Subarus from Johnson Subaru in Cary. Ask for salesman Godfrey and sales manager Caz.

#1 - I absolutely love my Limited - my MSRP was $30,371 - paid $27,318. Plus, got way more than expected on my BMW M2 trade-in.

Ask Caz to show you a video of my wife's surprise Forester which he took - he'll definitely know.

Caz and Godfrey are good people period.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts