·
Registered
2020 Premium 6MT
549 Posts
Reactions: AstroKats

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yeah, really. And I thought desert khaki was bad.
LoL .. not sure if ur teasing me .. we have a DK .. which we really like the color a lot . I’m sure a few ppl must like that .. they must’ve done some market research. But that is def NOT a color I would choose for a major announcement. Different strokes I guess... but damn that color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Crosstrek Limited
1,303 Posts
What is really amazing is you would think they would send the info to Ambassadors to talk it up.

Reactions: SubieSubieDo

·
Registered
2020 Premium 6MT
549 Posts
LoL .. not sure if ur teasing me .. we have a DK .. which we really like the color a lot .
Ooops, I wasn't teasing you, sorry, I didn't realize that. You have a blue and a white one on your avatar. Different strokes as you say, but to me, the DK just looks too muddy.

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
9,231 Posts
LOL, that's worse than orange!

Reactions: Butch_Coolidge

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ooops, I wasn't teasing you, sorry, I didn't realize that. You have a blue and a white one on your avatar. Different strokes as you say, but to me, the DK just looks too muddy.
LoL it’s ok.. it was the lighting u guess.. it’s dk in the sun. No worries I had a good chuckle.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Reminds me of the day I ordered my 2018 Crosstrek from my dealer. Later that day I went to the annual Toronto auto show with some friends. When we were at the Subaru booth I pointed out a CGK Crosstrek on display and said that was what I had just ordered. My friend said "Cool! Not that colour though, right?" Lol!

·
Registered
732 Posts
LoL .. not sure if ur teasing me .. we have a DK .. which we really like the color a lot . I’m sure a few ppl must like that .. they must’ve done some market research. But that is def NOT a color I would choose for a major announcement. Different strokes I guess... but damn that color!

they sure got your attention with this color, and that was the intention. Subaru will make the car in other colors. i'll buy mine in white.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I don't see any haters on this thread. Just folks stating their observations and preferences. That's why they make different coloured ties...and Subarus. Now if it was an O I L thread...

·
Administrator
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Pure Red
3,636 Posts
I don't see any haters on this thread.
Oh, I've been here long enough to know that there are definitely a couple here. ;)

I was just surprised that instead of actually discussing the first official press release for the new model car, nobody could do anything more substantive than jump on the colors in a retouched PR photo ...

·
Registered
86 Posts
To be fair, we knew it was coming and it's been discussed already, plus there's not a whole lot of info on that link other than the picture. But that color is horrible. Reminds me of the one BMW tried to push on the M3/M4 in 2014...

·
Registered
52 Posts
To be fair, we knew it was coming and it's been discussed already, plus there's not a whole lot of info on that link other than the picture. But that color is horrible. Reminds me of the one BMW tried to push on the M3/M4 in 2014...

Looks close in color.. wtf were they thinking??? That is horrible!

1 - 20 of 333 Posts