Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

i just got a 21 crosstrek limited. great car with one major flaw: rattling from either the lower B pillar of the passenger or passenger door. i can hear it while driving when i hit light bumps or when playing a bassy song. to try and isolate, i parked and played a bass test video on youtube and you can clearly hear it. see video:

anyone know if it's the door causing the issue or something inside the b pillar? my guess is the door because the rattling stops when i open the passenger door. is this something the dealer might be able to fix?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rattles are the worst, can be so fatiguing. I have a rattle on driver side dash of my 21 limited, happens when driving and closing doors. Going to have it checked out when I get my plates. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited Crystal White Pearl
44 Posts
hi guys,

i just got a 21 crosstrek limited. great car with one major flaw: rattling from either the lower B pillar of the passenger or passenger door. i can hear it while driving when i hit light bumps or when playing a bassy song. to try and isolate, i parked and played a bass test video on youtube and you can clearly hear it. see video:

anyone know if it's the door causing the issue or something inside the b pillar? my guess is the door because the rattling stops when i open the passenger door. is this something the dealer might be able to fix?
I had a couple rattles that drive me nuts on my 2019. It was the plastic pillar trims that go the height on each side of the windshield b pillar?). They were loose so any little bump or vibration would set them off. Mainly my driver side. Mine seem tighter of my 2021 though. Always thought about taking them off to see what could be done if anything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rattles are the worst, can be so fatiguing. I have a rattle on driver side dash of my 21 limited, happens when driving and closing doors. Going to have it checked out when I get my plates. Good luck with your search.
Same on my 21 limited. Very frustrating paying that much for cheap finition. Let me know if u get to know the problem. My dealership can’t take the car until end of September.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts