Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

321 - 331 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Market Value: $31,773
Sale Price: $27,573

This looks to be $2k off invoice, pretty good!
I bought a '19 Forester Touring early this year, and got $1k below invoice easily.
Think I'm going to try for a '19' Crosstrek Limited for my wife, and $2k below invoice sounds possible based on other postings here. Am hopeful now that 20's are arriving they are more included to deal harder on the 19's (or perhaps they have factory cash to help them deal).

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
6,881 Posts
This looks to be $2k off invoice, pretty good!
I bought a '19 Forester Touring early this year, and got $1k below invoice easily.
Think I'm going to try for a '19' Crosstrek Limited for my wife, and $2k below invoice sounds possible based on other postings here. Am hopeful now that 20's are arriving they are more included to deal harder on the 19's (or perhaps they have factory cash to help them deal).
Yep, they'll be more likely to deal to clear the '19 inventory but remember that when you come to sell it will be worth less that a similarly-equipped '20.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yep, they'll be more likely to deal to clear the '19 inventory but remember that when you come to sell it will be worth less that a similarly-equipped '20.
Yup, totally understand. But looking to keep/drive this vehicle for many years, so savings now is worth more to me than 6-8 years from now. Still contemplating - looks like cars I've had my eye on are disappearing from inventory...

·
Registered
2019 Crosstrek Limited (White Pearl/Black Leather)
6 Posts
2019 Crosstrek Limited. White Pearl/Black Leather interior. Options: Moonroof, Popular Group #2 (Interior auto dimming mirror w/Homelink, Rear seat protectors, Splash Guards, All-Weather mats, Rear bumper cover), Body Side Molding, Exterior Auto Dimming Mirrors w/ Approach Lights. MSRP = $30,573. Got Navy Federal Credit Union price of $28,528. I added the Subaru Gold Plus 7 years/100,000 mile extended warranty. My Total Out-The-Door was $33.321.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We just left a deposit for a 2020 Crosstrek Limited. Option Package 23, Navigation, moonroof, HK stereo, Mirror w/ compass & homelink, body side molding, crossbar set, all weather liners, LED map and dome light, and sunshade. MSRP is 31,967. We negotiated a price of 27,372.55 plus Subaru ambassador discount of $500. After taxes, license/registration and fees the total is 30,000 total out the door. We are contemplating adding an extended warranty when we actually pick up the car... should be arriving in a week or so. Very excited. I feel like we are getting good price.. any input would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Are you sure about those figures? By my calculations that's almost $2,500 under invoice BEFORE the coupon! Which dealer?

·
Registered
2017 Crosstrek Limited
1,072 Posts
And time for a new thread! 2020 Owners - What Did You Pay? Seems like only yesterday I started the 2017 thread. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Are you sure about those figures? By my calculations that's almost $2,500 under invoice BEFORE the coupon! Which dealer?
Thats what my purchase order paperwork states... hopefully there will be no surprises when we go in to pick up the car. I'll let you know after that happens.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got home from the Dealer with our new 2020 Crosstrek Limited, Cool Gray Khaki. the options are :
Option Package 23 (nav, HK stereo, moonroof)
Mirror Compass w/ homelink
Body Side Molding
Crossbar Set - Aero
All-Weather Floor liners
LED Map and Dome Lights
Sunshade
Rear Bumper Cover

The buyers order says purchase price, 27372.55 But they later on deduct $500 for ambassador coupon. Our total out the door was $29981.35

We got the car at Coconut Creek Subaru in South Florida.

We are so excited!! It's perfect and we love it! So happy to be a part of the Subaru family! Also, we LOVED our salesperson, very genuine and transparent. AND, everything they promised seems to be exactly what they delivered.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
That's quite a deal! Glad you had a good experience with the salesperson. Not so much the finance guy, though, LOL!

321 - 331 of 331 Posts