Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What trim and what did you pay?

My brother is an engineer at Subaru Corporate, he's setting me up with his VIP pricing. The local dealers in SoCal are telling me they won't honor that pricing on the "popular" colors like White or Cool Grey.

Anyone have any experiences with the dealers around OC?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm fortunate to live near Heuberger Subaru in Colorado Springs and they do around invoice on every single car they sell regardless of color. So I got a great deal on my Limited. No experience with SoCal dealers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought a 2019 Premium in Crystal Black for $25.7k a few weeks ago. It's got EyeSight, moonroof, auto-dimming rear view mirror with homelink, auto-dimming side mirrors, rear bumper cover, and LED overhead lights. I'm in Portland, OR.

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
6,096 Posts
What trim and what did you pay?

My brother is an engineer at Subaru Corporate, he's setting me up with his VIP pricing. The local dealers in SoCal are telling me they won't honor that pricing on the "popular" colors like White or Cool Grey.

Anyone have any experiences with the dealers around OC?
We bought ours in Glendale. It doesn't matter where you get it, as they can be serviced anywhere, same with warranty work. We had some issues initially (some serious that turned out not to be due the dealer we purchased from) but they resolved everything to our satisfaction, so I would recommend them. Ask for Mazi.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I just bought a 2019 Premium in Crystal Black for $25.7k a few weeks ago. It's got EyeSight, moonroof, auto-dimming rear view mirror with homelink, auto-dimming side mirrors, rear bumper cover, and LED overhead lights. I'm in Portland, OR.
Same car 2019 (but in blue) also in Portland for $25,577

·
Registered
14 Posts
Four weeks ago I bought the Premium one in Silver. It has crossbars, rear bumper cover, all weather mats, wheel locks, splash guards and the LED upgrade. I paid $23,595 before taxes, DMV and document fees. I'm in New Jersey.

·
Registered
3 Posts
About a month ago we bought a Sunshine Orange 2018 Limited with package #23 (Navigation, eyesight, moonroof, upgraded audio). This is the "fully loaded" model. Paid $28,129 plus fees. $1800 less than the next best price I found. In Oregon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I picked up a white Premium trim with the 6 speed manual two weeks ago. Got the homelink dimming rear view mirror, splash guards, rear back seat protectors, all season mats, and rear bumper guard all for $23,000 before fees ($300 under factory invoice) from Irvine Subaru in Lake Forest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Doesn't everyone drive a subaru in OR.

I was in Seattle this summer and we went to a Subaru dealer and discovered every new Subaru on the lot had a NW location premium added to it for $900.

We just bought in Corona CA, when we got back, a limited fully loaded, eyesight, moonroof, navigation, leather, White, CVT, for $29k.

There was no location premium added, lol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
...and they do around invoice on every single car they sell regardless of color. So I got a great deal on my Limited.
Also bought a Limited at Invoice in Pennsylvania. And was pleased with the trade offer, too. I don’t know if political posturing on trade is making inventory offers better, but it seems they are more aggressive in pricing now than a year ago.

·
Registered
2017 Crosstrek Limited
1,013 Posts
Considering the cheapest sticker price is $27,195 for a 2019 Limited not including any dealer fees or options I would say it is near unbelievable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
32,200 Out the Door in Connecticut. Includes free lifetime Oil changes at dealer as long as I own the car. Fully Loaded Limited, with MR, Nav, ES, HK speaker, Blue/Gray, Remote Start, rain guards, Body side moldings, all weather floor liners, int/ext auto dim mirror and Approach light, Interior illumination kit, LED map and dome lights, rear bumper cover, rear seat back protector, side sill plates, splash guards, sti roof spoiler, alloy wheel locks. Expected delivery October 10th.

·
Registered
2 Posts
California. $24,950 (minus taxes and fees) for CVT Premium w/eyesight. options: mirror, splash guard, floor liners, rear bumper, led dome lights.

·
Registered
4 Posts
$24,738 before taxes for a 2019 premium CVT w/ eyesight (100 under invoice). I ordered it with no accessories because they wouldn’t come down below MSRP for them, but the car had all weather floor mats, the seat back protector, rear bumper protector, cargo net, splash guards, locking lugs, interior led upgrade, and the door sill plates on it when I picked it up. They didn’t ask me to pay for them so lucky for me I guess. My car also came in much earlier than they originally said (3 weeks vs 6-8 weeks) so my guess is they got another one in before mine and it didn’t sell by the end of the month so they sold it to me instead.

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
6,096 Posts
What kind of sales tax is everyone paying for for their state of purchase? It's 9.5% where I am in SoCal.
10.25% in Santa Monica and 20% (VAT) in the UK...

1 - 20 of 324 Posts