Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Crosstrek Premium
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for nice wiper replacements for winter or otherwise, I just replaced the OEM's with Bosch Envisions.
I had a hard time finding 'any' after markets that would fit the 2018 arms.
These fit perfect. I use Bosch ICONs on all my other vehicle and love them all year round, but the ICONs will not fit the '18 arms.
If anyone is interested, I am using:
EN16OE on the Passenger side,
and EN28OE on the Driver's side.
(I know it is supposed to be 26" on the Driver's side, but the 28" gets rid of that "untouched" spot directly in front of the passenger between the two wipers)
Trust me the 28" fits perfect with no issues!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve been trying to locate the envision blades. Where did you purchase from? I found the 28 inch at autozone but they don’t list the 16 inch.

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
6,909 Posts
Yep, we're readjusting to what it's like when it rains here...

Where is the missed spot and how would a longer blade help? I've been paying attention lately when it has been raining and I don't see it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yep, we're readjusting to what it's like when it rains here...

Where is the missed spot and how would a longer blade help? I've been paying attention lately when it has been raining and I don't see it.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
It's the lower edge of the windshield. It's not a big area, but directly below the downswipe of the driverside wiper. I usually upsize wipers anyway since I like to get them closer to the edge of the glass.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Good to know, thanks for sharing!!!! XV nation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts