Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced this issue? My Crosstrek will stop the gas engine from running and only propel the car forward with battery. Oil and battery lights come on. The display screen will show "Check emissions control system" and "check uphill start assist". Will also display "check hybrid system". These are the diagnostic codes found on my code reader:
POC A1- Drive motor control module requested MIL Illumination
POC 79- Drive motor A inverter voltage too high

Wondering if I need to replace the drive motor control module? Where is it located on the car?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone experienced this issue? My Crosstrek will stop the gas engine from running and only propel the car forward with battery. Oil and battery lights come on. The display screen will show "Check emissions control system" and "check uphill start assist". Will also display "check hybrid system". These are the diagnostic codes found on my code reader:
POC A1- Drive motor control module requested MIL Illumination
POC 79- Drive motor A inverter voltage too high

Wondering if I need to replace the drive motor control module? Where is it located on the car?
So I have this same code. However my vehicle runs on both the gasoline and will run on Hybrid mode. I only have the check engine light and the Hill assist light come on, but same language as you. On my 2015 XV Crosstrek Hybrid. What did you find was the ultimate issue?? Im slated to take into dealership in a few days, and was wondering what I might be looking at cost wise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts