Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Subaru, Crosstrek, Limited, CWP
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks...........Check out Torqamp.com. Some serious, easy HP.

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Premium; 2010 LGT stage 2+
337 Posts
Interesting idea, but that's no where near the first. Volvo even has one in production cars.
There was an electric supercharger on the BRZ/FRS forums that looked interesting until it disappeared.

·
Registered
649 Posts
For those with money to spare, sounds like a neat toy to have. Extra power at the push of a button. What would the set-up be on a 'Trek I wonder, and would the charging system handle Torqamp needs (was it 13.7 volts)?

artosa

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting idea, but that's no where near the first. Volvo even has one in production cars.
There was an electric supercharger on the BRZ/FRS forums that looked interesting until it disappeared.
Ahhh........Never said it was the very first of anything. Not testing anyones knoggen knowledge here.
Read the web site and for a real Hoot go to UTube and query Dyno testing a $2,500 Electric Turbo! 48 volt of Boost!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For those with money to spare, sounds like a neat toy to have. Extra power at the push of a button. What would the set-up be on a 'Trek I wonder, and would the charging system handle Torqamp needs (was it 13.7 volts)?

artosa
Yeah......What you said. I'm past my prime on FAST so slow is great for me. I just found this on Utube followed the web site and thought this would be excellent for the go fast folks. Apparently this lil turbo carries it's own power in a separate module.

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Premium; 2010 LGT stage 2+
337 Posts
Ahhh........Never said it was the very first of anything. Not testing anyones knoggen knowledge here.
Read the web site and for a real Hoot go to UTube and query Dyno testing a $2,500 Electric Turbo! 48 volt of Boost!
Oh they said they're the first on their website. It made me snort.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts