Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
The boyfriend and I got new subies. His is the 2017 sti limited first one sold here in SA and mine is the crosstrek. I named her mystique and I take like 3 to 4 glances back every time I park this baby. I call his the bat mobile. We both upgraded he had a 2011 sti limited and I had a 2014 desert khaki crosstrek.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,563 Posts
Called into the Subaru dealership yesterday. Had a little stone in the brakes on my husbands Outback, which they kindly fixed for free, plus we both really wanted to check out the new Levorg.....but my eyes kept being drawn to the magnificent Hyper Blue XV that was parked next to it. The more I see it the more I love it!
Maybe it's because I haven't seen my orange one for so long, but I am thinking that if the new style XV model (rumored to be here in Australia in March '17) doesn't come in orange, then my next one will definitely be gorgeous Hyper Blue :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
every single car in this thread is beautiful. i did not like hyper blue in photos, but fell in love seeing one in person. such a great color.

they're especially attractive in the snow.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts