·
Registered
106 Posts
Very nice colour!

5 speed or 6?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got mine on Dec 2, but I had to drive all the way from Ann Arbor MI to Racine Wisconsin to get it. Nearly 6 hours each way.

A perfect trip though, beautiful day to drive my old BMW 318ti out there, and snowed on the way home in the Crosstrek!

Attachments

·
Registered
602 Posts
So it was dry or raining at the worst?That must have made for a pleasant cruise in the beamer.You couldn't have picked a better vehicle to be in on that trip back if it's snowing along the way.The gods atop mnt. Fuji,,,heavy industries,lol,were looking down on you that day.

Enjoy your new Subie,I know I sure am.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got my 2013 XV at Xmas and my friend loved it he went and got himself a lease on a 2016 hyber blue XV... I admit as a long time Subaru driver, when I saw the Hyper Blue online somewhere or other a few months back, I thought ughhh, but then when I saw it on the XV, it's perfect. (my xv is the ice silver)

·
Registered
4 Posts
My dealer found my 5 speed Hyper Blue Crosstrek in Canada. It leaves on a trailer for Minneapolis tomorrow. Should be here by Friday they say. I'm looking forward to it. Glad I held out for the manual. I'll post photos here when it gets here!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
My dealer found my 5 speed Hyper Blue Crosstrek in Canada. It leaves on a trailer for Minneapolis tomorrow. Should be here by Friday they say. I'm looking forward to it. Glad I held out for the manual. I'll post photos here when it gets here!
Won't it have the wrong speedometer?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Won't it have the wrong speedometer?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
This car has kilometers per hour and miles per hour. MPH is the larger numbers on the speedo.

Took delivery of mine yesterday. I've spent plenty of time at dealerships, but my God this time was brutal. 3.5 hour ordeal. Love it so far!

·
Registered
129 Posts
2016 Limited with Sport Package, belongs to my wife. Need to take more photos without my wife in them, she is very happy with it, especially with her STi wheels.
Nice, mine exactly like that showed up last night. It's off getting Xpel on it. Soon!!!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts