Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Site Sponsor
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
"Are your SS3 LED pods are able to melt ice and snow built up?"

Yes, our SS3 Pro and SS3 Max power levels are able to melt snow and ice build-up!

Unfortunately, our SS3 Sport doesn't produce enough heat to melt snow and ice build-up.

Have questions regarding our Stage Series LED pods? Just let us know, we'll be happy to help!

Site Sponsor
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Did you know?

Our team here at Diode Dynamics is an energetic group of over 80 people, who work hard to make quality lighting, with the best service possible in St.Louis, Missouri.

We take pride in our quality products, our customer-focused service, and our work in going "against the grain" to manufacture products here in the USA!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Three-pedal evangelist
2020 Premium 6MT
We've captured media on a few vehicles but don't currently have images of our SS3 backlit illuminated on a Crosstrek, yet!

Stay tuned for more media coverage soon!
What exactly does the amber backlight do? Does it change the candella of the light or does it just change the light color?

Site Sponsor
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
What exactly does the amber backlight do? Does it change the candella of the light or does it just change the light color?
The amber backlight is an additional accent light that illuminates the TIR optic when the main beam isn't turned on.

You can refer to 0:48 for an overview regarding our main beam and backlight.

Three-pedal evangelist
2020 Premium 6MT
The amber backlight is an additional accent light that illuminates the TIR optic when the main beam isn't turned on.

You can refer to 0:48 for an overview regarding our main beam and backlight.

Hmmm. Not sure how a secondary light can illuminate when the main fog lamps are turned off. Does this go to separate wiring somewhere?

Site Sponsor
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hmmm. Not sure how a secondary light can illuminate when the main fog lamps are turned off. Does this go to separate wiring somewhere?
Correct. There is an additional backlight wire lead that will need to be tapped to a 12v fused source such as a parking or running light to active this feature apart of our SS3 LED pods.

Please refer to 2:09 in this video for more information regarding wiring our SS3 backlight option:

Three-pedal evangelist
2020 Premium 6MT
Well I got my DD SS3 Sport fog lights installed. I got them in yellow. And what a huge difference! I just had to take a drive that evening to test them out. Damn, those things are AWESOME! They sure have some nice spread of light, yet when I got out of the car and looked into them, they are not blinding, so I should be able to keep them on all the time without problems.

Excellent product! (y)

• Love
Reactions: Diode Dynamics

Site Sponsor
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Well I got my DD SS3 Sport fog lights installed. I got them in yellow. And what a huge difference! I just had to take a drive that evening to test them out. Damn, those things are AWESOME! They sure have some nice spread of light, yet when I got out of the car and looked into them, they are not blinding, so I should be able to keep them on all the time without problems.

Excellent product! (y)
We're so happy to hear you're loving our 3000K selective yellow SS3 LED fog light kit on your Subaru Outback!

We'll be sure to share your positive feedback with our team and appreciate your support!

Please, feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions or concerns.

Happy Wednesday!

Site Sponsor
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

Don't miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades!

Coupon Code: USA22

Plus, get FREE shipping when you spend $300! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Click HERE to Shop!

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST | Friday, 06/3/2022.

Note: Items on pre-order are exempt from the sale.

Site Sponsor
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

Our July 4th Sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 7/8/2022, save 15% on all LED upgrades by entering coupon code "JULY4" at checkout!

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive free US shipping.

Click HERE to Shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 7/8/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

Site Sponsor
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

ALERT: LAST CHANCE TO SAVE 15% OFF!!!

COUPON CODE:
JULY4

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive free US shipping!

Don鈥檛 wait...this sale ends TONIGHT!

Click HERE to Shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 7/8/2021. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.​

Site Sponsor
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

Our Labor Day Sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 9/9/2022, save 15% on all LED upgrades by entering coupon code "LABOR22" at checkout!

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive free US shipping.

Click HERE to Shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/9/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.​

Site Sponsor
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

Our BIGGEST and LAST sale of the year ends TODAY 11/29 at 11:59 pm CST!

20% OFF Sitewide
30% OFF Stage Series Single-Row Lightbars
15% OFF Elite Series Headlights
鉃 Plus, orders over $300 receive free US shipping!

Excluded Products:
Hitch Mount LED Pods (Includes free US shipping)

No coupon code is required.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 11/29/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

Site Sponsor
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I missed the sale 馃槱. I had elite series fogs on my wishlist.
subscribed so I don鈥檛 miss out anymore 馃槑
Sorry to hear you missed out on the last sale of the year!

We don't have any sales in the near future until later in 2023. However, you can always DM us for a free US shipping code!

Cheers

21 - 39 of 39 Posts