Falken Tires

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Falken Tires

Greetings everyone,

I searched the forum and found 1 thing on Falken tires... which was completely irrelevant...

So, my question to everyone is this: Who here has used Falken Ziek ZE950 A/S tires on their car?

I heard nothing but good reviews from my dealer; and I heard they are pretty good, even better than the stock tires in the snow.

Thanks,
    Nick

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Hello Nick1098, I am using Falken Ziek ZE950 A/S tires on my Tequila Patrón Sports Car. It works very well.Before purchasing these tires I was so confused that which type of tire I should buy for my car.It should be best because I have to spend lots of money. Then I checked a review of these tires on falken tires reviews. It suggested me to use these tires according to my specified conditions and requirements.I am satisfied with its performance.
    Falken Ziek ZE950 A/S tires have:
    1)Dynamic Range Technology allows the rubber to remain pliable at low temperatures increasing grip in wet, snow and icy conditions
    2)Falken Exclusive Canyon Sipe Technology increased edges for ice braking interlocks under load for better handling and improved wear
    3)Wide Circumferential Grooves effectively evacuate water and significantly enhance hydroplaning resistance for outstanding wet handling
    4)Wide Angled Tread Slot provides additional snow grip by allowing snow to be packed into the center of the tire
    5)Sculptured Groove Wall provides better snow grip and eliminates rain groove wander