Anyone Using Whiteline Suspension Products?

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Anyone Using Whiteline Suspension Products?

Anyone Using Whiteline Suspension Products?

Looked through all of the "Suspension and Brakes" section and didn't find any info on anyone using Whiteline Suspension Products.: confused: I'm sure someone here has put them on their stuff on their "Subie". Just was wondering what info about their products is available here, from anyone, please? THANX in advance!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

I didn't see anything for the XV specifically on the website.

Send them a note through their contact info Whiteline Performance Suspension – Activate More Grip They have a number of suppliers carrying their products in the US and will gladly put you in touch. I'd be looking at what they carry for the latest model Impreza hatch/wagon as most items will fit based on other suppliers part numbers that have been cross-referenced.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

I will call Whiteline USA tomorrow and see what they have to say. Pegmonkey had posted:"My US spec XV has 26mm front and 16mm rear. I've just installed a 22mm rear Eibach 7717.312 anti-sway bar on the rear. It's a dual position adjustable anti-sway bar. I've got it set on the softest setting now and it has given it a very neutral feel. Before it would push the front horribly. Now it's neutral. I'd imagine setting it on the stiffest setting would make it only slightly more tail happy. The front still pushes a bit at times when you'd expect it to. But now it's possible to coax the rear out when you like. Most times it just leans on front and rear tires evenly now instead of leaning heavily on the front.

BTW, it fits every Impreza and XV from 2008 on. So any rear anti-sway bar from a 2008 on Impreza should fit the XV."

I'll post what I find out.

I have th w white line with the cross arm support on the 20 mm stiffest setting

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Quote Originally Posted by cris90 View Post
    I have th w white line with the cross arm support on the 20 mm stiffest setting

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

What is the part number for that? Please post the pic of your item. THANX!

Ok here is the "Skinny" I found out!! I called Whiteline USA, {went to whitline.com.au to find the distributor; http://www.whiteline.com.au/contact.php; i.e, Redranger, 1-(909) 476-2860. Called and spoke to Jan and he went waayyy out of his way to give me all the info I needed!! He knows our XV very well and which Whiline products fit correctly. {Even though they are not in their catalog at this time}. So here is the list he gave me:

Whiteline KSB568 - Front Strut Tower Brace. Whiteline Front strut brace KSB568

http://www.prothanesuspensionparts.c...sp?prod=BSF35Z - Front sway bar BSF35Z

Whiteline BSR49XZ - Rear Sway Bar - 22mm. Whiteline Rear sway bar BSR 49XZ

Whiteline KLC139 - Front Sway Bar End Link Kit. Whiteline Front Swaybar Endlinks KLC139

Whiteline KLC182 - Rear Sway Bar Endlinks. Whiteline Rear Swaybar Endlinks KLC182

I then proceeded to call Aftermarket Suspension Products Aftermarket Suspension Parts - 404 spoke with a very helpful lady, Ms. Amanda and placed my order!! I received several e-mails giving me the tracking info on my order; should be here on Thursday!! Talk about service!! A REAL pleasure to deal with this company!! I'll keep you posted.

Senior Member Rally of the Valley's Avatar
    i have the WL 20mm rear sway bar. best thing i did!

Quote Originally Posted by ironman1518 View Post
    Ok here is the "Skinny" I found out!! I called Whiteline USA, {went to whitline.com.au to find the distributor; http://www.whiteline.com.au/contact.php; i.e, Redranger, 1-(909) 476-2860. Called and spoke to Jan and he went waayyy out of his way to give me all the info I needed!! He knows our XV very well and which Whiline products fit correctly. {Even though they are not in their catalog at this time}. So here is the list he gave me:

Whiteline KSB568 - Front Strut Tower Brace. Whiteline Front strut brace KSB568

Whiteline KSB568 - Front Strut Tower Brace. Whiteline Front sway bar BSF35Z

Whiteline BSR49XZ - Rear Sway Bar - 22mm. Whiteline Rear sway bar BSR 49XZ

Whiteline KLC139 - Front Sway Bar End Link Kit. Whiteline Front Swaybar Endlinks KLC139

Whiteline KLC182 - Rear Sway Bar Endlinks. Whiteline Rear Swaybar Endlinks KLC182

please let us know, the front end links are listed on the catalog as Evo 8/9 front end links

Quote Originally Posted by cris90 View Post
    please let us know, the front end links are listed on the catalog as Evo 8/9 front end links
    Many of their parts in the catalog fit many other different cars and models. I went with the suggestions from Jan @ Whitline who was very knowledgeable about the XV and what to put on it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast