Model Year 2012 to 2017 Eibach Pro Lift Springs

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Eibach Pro Lift Springs

Eibach Pro Lift Springs

Hey guys, want to see if anyone has the Eibach prolift spring kit installed on their 13-17 Crosstrek.

If so, what the feedback is, any complaints and anything else that was required to have them installed properly

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

No experience with the Eibach kit on the Crosstrek. However, I have a Rallitek .25" spring lift kit on mine. Thoughts that might help (even though not kit specific).

- Eibach makes quality springs. Your choices that I am aware of are Eibach, Rallitek, and King for springs. I do not think you will be unhappy with any of them.
    - I would install new struts with the springs and new strut bearings/mount. The general consensus is that KYB Excel is better than OEM.
    - Eibach makes some alignment kits that you might need to use to get your alignment back in spec. You might be fine without it.
    - Primative Racing offers a lift kit with the same height increase as Eibach (they use King Springs). They sell their kit with subframe and sway bar spacers. I do not know if these items are necessary, but I believe that ride quality is probably better with things adjusted out to account for the additional spring height.
    2014 Tangerine Orange Pearl XV Crosstrek Limited
    2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST ST3

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks man, i went ahead and just bit the bullet and ordered them.. they'll be here friday and installed by Eibach next month.

JS really looking forward to hearing what you think of the Eibach kit. I've been looking at getting that one as well. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Just installed it on my 15 XV. For the price, well worth it. Rides stiff, but I prefer it.

Got it installed by B3 Garage in Santa Ana, CA. They did a great job with an extremely fair price.

Overview, rides firm.. I wouldn't say stiff. It honestly feels like what the car should of came from factory like but i come from pickups and sportier cars.

The only thing i recommend is getting the rear shock extension or you will get a little thud over bumps if you go faster but its not a bad thud and doesn't bug me enough to get them redone.

I would say overall, i am extremely happy with the look and the performance and the amount of reduced body roll. I highly suggest these. I have about 200 miles on them now and couldn't find anything at all to complain about except the thud..

Again it's not enough to make me want to have them redone but for anyone who is getting springs i recommend the extension. I will likely get them when its time for new shocks.

I dont have any good photos now but this is right after it got done at the shop.

Attachment 288338

Eibach pro-lift kit with black rhino boxer 15x7 and yokohama 215/70r15

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast