I am planning on taking delivery very soon..this evening.
My price will be $200 over invoice. From looking at prices that others paid, I am having second thoughts.
1. I did not sign anything.
2. I have no problem walking away from the deal.
3. I like the salesman. I know he did as well as he good.
4. I am super anxious to get the vehicle..But at the age of 73 I can control myself as I have a '18 Forester XT to fall back on.
5. I really want honest answers. This is the internet and I have this funny feeling that people have exaggerated how good a deal they got
6. The dealership is truly a top notch dealership. I had tires rotated and the cost was less than $20 including tax. The waiting area is fantastic!! And so is the courteous service. That means a lot to me.
So again..Premium with a moderate number of bells and whistles. List was (I believe around 28K)
I don't always need to get the "best" price. All I am looking for is a FAIR deal. Put yourself in my place. Money in general is really not a problem for me and the the wife.
Thanks. I appreciate it.