Model Year 2018 and Newer 2019 XV Pricing in Colorado

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 2019 XV Pricing in Colorado

Question2019 XV Pricing in Colorado

Hello All:

My son is about to buy his first car, and he wants a Crosstrek. He recently moved for Massachusetts to Colorado, so I am trying to help him long distance. I have a few questions that if anyone could help me with, I would be very grateful!

Does anyone have information regarding what holdbacks and incentives are active right now in Colorado?

He is going to buy a 2019, but seeing as we are at the end of the model year, how much of a discount can he realistically be looking for.

Are there recommendations for Colorado dealers that I can steer him to?

Does anyone have a good resource for a good invoice pricing report?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Pricing will depend on what options you get. There’s a thread below where users say how much they paid and where they bought from.

Subaru Ambassador - 2017 Limited, Venetian Red Pearl, Eyesight, Nav, moonroof, keyless entry, auto dimming rear view mirror with Homelink and compass, pushbutton start, Kicker powered sub, rear JL Audio C2 525x coaxials, JL Audio C2-650 6.5-Inch 2-Way Component Speaker System up front, under seat Alpine MRV-F300 4 channel amp

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

If he goes down to Heuberger Subaru in Colorado Springs he can get in and out with a good deal without having to deal with a bunch of heavy handed negotiation. They sell every car out the door for just under invoice (plus tax, etc). You go in, you pick the one you want, they give you the (good) price, you buy it. Easy peasy.

Given how well the Crosstrek sells, I don't know that there are really many incentives on it. But that kind of info should be easy to find.

I've bought two Foresters from Heuberger and paid $1000+ BELOW invoice for both. Valley Subaru of Longmont might be even more competitive than Heuberger and includes an extended warranty.

Where ever you shop, negotiate your price on line and not on the showroom floor.

You can learn invoice and dealer cost here:
    https://www.car-buying-strategies.co...ek-prices.html

Learn about incentives here (enter your son's zipcode):
    https://www.edmunds.com/subaru/car-incentives.html

I'm going to +1 on Heuberger Subaru. They have an awesome inventory, great prices. All that aside: their service is very hard to beat as far as technical know-how. The shop guys are fantastic. Hell, I wanted to buy from Heuberger when I lived in Atlanta.

Speaking of Heuberger's service department, how many dealers have this notice on the door leading to their shop floor?...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I bought my Crosstrek in Denver last year, and I had better luck with dealers other than Heuberger. The dealer in Boulder especially seemed like a no-BS situation and immediately made me an offer that was competitive with everyone else I talked to.

I'm in Denver Colorado.
    Bought a 2016 Crosstrex using the AAA auto purchasing service (no, you don't need to be a AAA member to use it).
    They brought several different AWD cars to me for testing - going up I70 into the mountains out of Denver.
    I selected the Crosstrex, and decided on the Manual Transmission since it gave more responsive power going up I70 (and much more control on the icy roads which we have here in the winter).
    As it turns out, the car was delivered at a low fair price and it was supplied to AAA Denver from Heuberger in the 'Springs.
    BTY, I love my Crosstrex.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast