Model Year 2018 and Newer 2019 Owners - What did you pay?

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: 2019 Owners - What did you pay?

2019 Owners - What did you pay?

What trim and what did you pay?

My brother is an engineer at Subaru Corporate, he's setting me up with his VIP pricing. The local dealers in SoCal are telling me they won't honor that pricing on the "popular" colors like White or Cool Grey.

Anyone have any experiences with the dealers around OC?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

I'm fortunate to live near Heuberger Subaru in Colorado Springs and they do around invoice on every single car they sell regardless of color. So I got a great deal on my Limited. No experience with SoCal dealers.

I just bought a 2019 Premium in Crystal Black for $25.7k a few weeks ago. It's got EyeSight, moonroof, auto-dimming rear view mirror with homelink, auto-dimming side mirrors, rear bumper cover, and LED overhead lights. I'm in Portland, OR.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hamer View Post
    What trim and what did you pay?

My brother is an engineer at Subaru Corporate, he's setting me up with his VIP pricing. The local dealers in SoCal are telling me they won't honor that pricing on the "popular" colors like White or Cool Grey.

Anyone have any experiences with the dealers around OC?
    We bought ours in Glendale. It doesn't matter where you get it, as they can be serviced anywhere, same with warranty work. We had some issues initially (some serious that turned out not to be due the dealer we purchased from) but they resolved everything to our satisfaction, so I would recommend them. Ask for Mazi.
    In honor of Félicette, the first cat in space!

2018 Dark Grey Crosstrek Limited "Véronique", w/EyeSight, Nav, etc. (Packages #3 & #23) HU firmware Rel_U0.18.43.20

Quote Originally Posted by foxpaw View Post
    I just bought a 2019 Premium in Crystal Black for $25.7k a few weeks ago. It's got EyeSight, moonroof, auto-dimming rear view mirror with homelink, auto-dimming side mirrors, rear bumper cover, and LED overhead lights. I'm in Portland, OR.
    Same car 2019 (but in blue) also in Portland for $25,577

Four weeks ago I bought the Premium one in Silver. It has crossbars, rear bumper cover, all weather mats, wheel locks, splash guards and the LED upgrade. I paid $23,595 before taxes, DMV and document fees. I'm in New Jersey.

About a month ago we bought a Sunshine Orange 2018 Limited with package #23 (Navigation, eyesight, moonroof, upgraded audio). This is the "fully loaded" model. Paid $28,129 plus fees. $1800 less than the next best price I found. In Oregon.

I picked up a white Premium trim with the 6 speed manual two weeks ago. Got the homelink dimming rear view mirror, splash guards, rear back seat protectors, all season mats, and rear bumper guard all for $23,000 before fees ($300 under factory invoice) from Irvine Subaru in Lake Forest.

Doesn't everyone drive a subaru in OR.

I was in Seattle this summer and we went to a Subaru dealer and discovered every new Subaru on the lot had a NW location premium added to it for $900.

We just bought in Corona CA, when we got back, a limited fully loaded, eyesight, moonroof, navigation, leather, White, CVT, for $29k.

There was no location premium added, lol.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast