Model Year 2018 and Newer 2019 Owners - What did you pay? - Page 26

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: 2019 Owners - What did you pay?

I live outside of Philly, we have a few, smallish dealers. Denver is a tad far. Lol. Looks like an absolutely great deal.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Has anyone used the Costco Auto buying service?

I’ve used it before on a different car and got a great deal but more importantly zero hassle in the dealership. Has anyone tried it on a Crosstrek? If so what kind of deal did you get?

Join Costco and use their program, mine was a couple hundred below invoice.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Costco, AAA or any other buying service will get you a fair price and take some of the hassle out of the buying process. But keep in mind that these buying services don't do this for free so whatever commission Costco earns from the dealer is money you are leaving on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruBill View Post
    Costco, AAA or any other buying service will get you a fair price and take some of the hassle out of the buying process. But keep in mind that these buying services don't do this for free so whatever commission Costco earns from the dealer is money you are leaving on the table.
    Yep, same with TrueCar, which is also what consumer reports and some other car buying services use. You could get a few hundred more off the price on the exact same car at the exact same dealership. It depends how much time you want to spend researching and going back and forth between different dealers (i.e. how much your time is worth).
    In honor of Félicette, the first cat in space!

2018 Dark Grey Crosstrek Limited "Véronique", w/EyeSight, Nav, etc. (Packages #3 & #23) HU firmware Rel_U0.18.43.20

Quote Originally Posted by rotarii View Post
    I am currently looking at buying a new Crosstrek Hybrid (plug-in). In Nor-Cal, dealers best offers seem to be MSRP price ($35k+popular packages ~$2k) and Subaru 3.49% APR offer (some dealers are asking $5k over MSRP -rip off). With CA EV incentives (up to around $6k back) it's looking interesting, I think I will get it since I have plug-in chargers at work and my distance to work is exactly 17 miles I plan to use that whole battery range lol.
    Follow up: Bought it! Came out to 43k after taxes and fees + extended warranty (they got me lol). Looking into incentives saw this message on the CVRP website:
    "As of June 5, 2019, funding is only available for qualified lower-income applicants, as described here. All other applications for vehicles already purchased/leased will be processed and placed on a rebate waitlist. Qualified applicants on the rebate waitlist will receive payment if the project receives more funding from the State of California. Learn more." https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng

Any how, still happy with my purchase so far. Put 300 miles on in one weekend

Interesting...

I know there's been a lot of pushback against wealthy people getting huge discounts off their Teslas then being able to use the HOV lanes...
    In honor of Félicette, the first cat in space!

2018 Dark Grey Crosstrek Limited "Véronique", w/EyeSight, Nav, etc. (Packages #3 & #23) HU firmware Rel_U0.18.43.20

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26