My wife has a 17 premium she bought new, no eyesight or other options, just the standard Premium features. We have the title but in a way it's not really paid off, a year and a half ago we consolidated several different loans into 1 and still have 4 years before that is paid off.
It looks like according to subaru's "guaranteed trade in" we could get around $19,000 for her trade in value. If we got a limited with everything in it I think that would be around $30,000 ((? am I close on that ?) so she might be financing $11,000 or so.
Obviously it's our choice but I'd like to hear opinions? Would a brand new limited be enough of an upgrade to justify the expense? Or am I being foolish? I don't really know how the depreciation value would go so basically I'm wondering if it would be better or worse to trade in now or wait a few more years?