For Sale SubaXtreme sump guard & OEM cargo tray - Pickup in Sydney Australia

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

SubaXtreme sump guard & OEM cargo tray - Pickup in Sydney Australia

I have sold my '13 XV and am looking to sell the following:

1. SubaXtreme Sump guard. I have had this for 1 year and despite having some stains, it is in excellent condition. I bought it for a bit of piece of mind, but never actually needed it.

The guard comes with the mounting bracket, bolts/nuts/washers and instruction guide. I managed to install it myself and have very limited car knowledge. Full details at XV Crosstrek '12-on - Sump guard - SubaXtreme

I have checked with SubaXtreme and they confirmed this guard is compatible with XV MY12-17 & MY18-

Retails for $407

Instant $300
    Offers over $200 welcome

2. Subaru OEM cargo liner. This has some superficial marks on it, but is in good condition. No holes or tears or anything. When I removed it, the carpet underneath was perfect so this is a great way to protect your boot. Photo below is just a sample. Real photo to be added.

Instant $90
    Offers over $50 welcome