Site issues - Page 12

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Site issues

Looks like my post count dropped a few 10s as well from the last time I noticed it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Why would I care what my post count is? I get it that it's a flaw in the system, but why is it important?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Why would I care what my post count is? I get it that it's a flaw in the system, but why is it important?

The importance of it varies from person to person. For someone like me, it's kind of "I was there, I participated". But I only know a ballpark of what my current number is at any given point in time. I don't watch it on a day to day basis. For many people who are relatively new to a forum, not having your count reset to nothing is kind of a "no I am not brand new here, thank you very much" sort of thing.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

It may also mean some of your posts are missing. It has happened.
    2017 Limited, Venetian Red Pearl, Eyesight, Nav, moonroof, keyless entry, auto dimming rear view mirror with Homelink and compass, pushbutton start, Kicker powered sub, rear JL Audio C2 525x coaxials, JL Audio C2-650 6.5-Inch 2-Way Component Speaker System up front, under seat Alpine MRV-F300 4 channel amp

Is it me or the site? Every time I go to a new page on the site, I get a message "Only secure content is displayed". If you click on the tab the whole page refreshes. Very annoying with every page.
    2018 Crosstrek Limited/JRE, DOD 7/23/18, Color: Ice Silver Metallic
    Former Ride: 2015 XV Limited

Quote Originally Posted by xv-h6q View Post
    Is it me or the site? Every time I go to a new page on the site, I get a message "Only secure content is displayed". If you click on the tab the whole page refreshes. Very annoying with every page.

There are multiple issues happening with the site. Not everyone is having the same issues. But it is not working correctly for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass View Post
    There are multiple issues happening with the site. Not everyone is having the same issues. But it is not working correctly for anyone.
    There are SO many issues, EVERY DAY, that I've given up reporting them. There's no point. The admins don't do anything.

I only write short comments or replies. Anything longer will probably be lost...
    In honor of Félicette, the first cat in space!

2018 Dark Grey Crosstrek Limited "Véronique", w/EyeSight, Nav, etc. (Packages #3 & #23) HU firmware Rel_U0.18.43.20

Quote Originally Posted by AstroKats View Post
    There are SO many issues, EVERY DAY, that I've given up reporting them. There's no point. The admins don't do anything.

I only write short comments or replies. Anything longer will probably be lost...

Which is a shame. When I was first becoming really active here it looked like the core of an interesting community. But that's won't stay true if the site isn't fixd.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12