It’s me!

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Thread: It’s me!

It’s me!

Hi all last week I got my premium. Very driveable and comfortable. I’ll be around reading;
    But hey I am looking into some additional LED accessory driving/fog lights. I’ll be looking and reading but don’t be scared to pm me your thoughts or links to you favorite stuff!!
    CAH

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Car-a-holic View Post
    Hi all last week I got my premium. Very driveable and comfortable. I’ll be around reading;
    But hey I am looking into some additional LED accessory driving/fog lights. I’ll be looking and reading but don’t be scared to pm me your thoughts or links to you favorite stuff!!
    CAH
    Welcome to the forum

Diode Dynamics (Forum Sponsor) Morimoto Led Fog lights

https://www.diodedynamics.com/luxeon...ps-type-c.html

Highly recommend I have them, "Don't Leave Home without them"

Troutbum
    “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand--and melting like a snowflake...”
    Francis Bacon

2018 Sunshine Orange Cross Trek Sport (Can) 6 MT "Tigger" 170-6x7 Fast Shibuya 42 mm Bronze wheels, Nokian Rotiiva AT 215-70-16 tires

"In loving memory of my partner of 40 years Tuula RIP Pooks"

+1 for Diode Dynamics. I just installed their SL-1 Low beam LEDs, and they are a BIG difference over the stock lighting. I also put their LED markers in each corner.

Quality stuff.... I just wish I caught the free shipping pm before I ordered.

Jake

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Thanks guys and yeah they’re certainly on my watch list for things to look deeper into.
    With those sl1 upgraded bulbs, do they have a tip reflector or are they crazy unfocused?

CAH,
    i can’t respond to your personal message because you haven’t been here long enough, but if you go to our Site Sponsor forum you’ll see an entry by Diode Dynamics. The guy’s name is also Jake and at the end of his post he explains how to qualify for the free shipping in the continental US.

Hope this helps.

Jake