Model Year 2018 and Newer Installed some new Lumen DRL Foglights

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By UberMan

Thread: Installed some new Lumen DRL Foglights

Installed some new Lumen DRL Foglights

I was looking around carid a few weeks back and I found these Lumen foglights. I've been looking for projector led lights with DRLs and I finally found some that fit. They are very similar to the morimoto xbs in light output but with the added DRL function.

20190502_170045_HDR.jpg
    20190502_170113_HDR.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Nice, looks good. I've got to get around to looking for some new bulbs on mine. Didn't realize my fogs weren't LED like the headlights.

Great update

Me like, it is hard to believe that they are not LED for sure( being a limited) I have the Sport Trim (Canada) same thing, if you look a little deeper, you will find that there are other bulbs that aren't LED's as well ex: Reverse bulb, Rear Cargo....

IMHO I am a firm believer that the rear reflectors in the rear bumper SHOULD be a Standard LED as well( work as a Lower tail/brake unit. I installed and wired the LED equivalent MY 15, it made a real difference to people who wanted to tail gate in poor weather

Happy Modding

Troutbum
    “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand--and melting like a snowflake...”
    Francis Bacon

2018 Sunshine Orange Cross Trek Sport (Can) 6 MT "Tigger"