Model Year 2018 and Newer windshield sun shade for eyesight 2019 - Page 2

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: windshield sun shade for eyesight 2019

Quote Originally Posted by studly View Post
    Covercraft is the same cover that Subaru sells. It can be ordered in different silvery shades and works great. I ordered the blue one to go with the CGK. Still $60 including shipping, but I think it's worth it. I've used the cheap ones also, nearly as good.

Covercraft UVS100 Windshield Sun Shade
    Covercraft Custom Sun Shade
    2018 Subaru Crosstrek
    (With EyeSight)
    Part #: UV11501BL
    +1 for covercraft. Have this too. The store I got it from didn't give me the option to select w/ or w/o eyesight. I have the oem one on my WRX and it's of similar quality. Didn't get a bag though with the covercraft like oem.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

I have a 2015 (no eyesite) - and have installed a retractable Eclipse shade ~$52
    https://eclipsesunshades.net
    You are "walked through" the model and features on your car for online ordering. They also have great customer service.
    I had one on my previous sedan for years and loved the convenience of having it on the window all the time - In CA - used most of the year. Durable and stays in place - I did have one retraction line break, but ordered a replacement for `$7 and was given instructions.
    Initially the mounting may seem challenging, but once in place it stays there. and no, the inch it takes up on the windshield is not a problem.
    Highly recommended over the types you nave to fold up remove/replace.

I have a Heatshield as well. fits exactly around the eyesight cameras and full coverage of the front. I guess they have an option that wraps around the front windows if you're looking for more coverage.

I like that it rolls up instead of folding like the OEM one. The front windshield only version was about $30 with free shipping during their black friday sale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2