Model Year 2018 and Newer MY18 Head Unit Issues and Problems - Page 94

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: MY18 Head Unit Issues and Problems

Quote Originally Posted by eirian.bryn View Post
    I did the recall update on the HU, I'm wondering if there's a way to refresh the system?
    It randomly just stops the whole AA system from working. Unplugging from my phone and plugging back in seems to fix for a little while.
    Other than that it works fine... lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    You can reboot it by holding down the left power button for 10 secs or more until the logo appears...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    In honor of Félicette, the first cat in space!

2018 Dark Grey Crosstrek Limited "Véronique", w/EyeSight, Nav, etc. (Packages #3 & #23) HU firmware Rel_U0.18.43.20

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Yeah, I've done that a few times.

You know how with a smartphone, you can clear cache, I wish I could do that with the HU

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On my iPhone I sometimes trigger Siri accidentally while phone is in my pocket. If Siri is open HU thinks I’m on a call. I see it on my screen and radio no sound. I then know to pull phone from pocket and close Siri. Happens to me all the time. I think the problem is more on the phone inadvertently triggering Siri.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sofa King XV View Post
    2018 HU with the latest firmware. Just recently started: Every time I start the car, when the phone connects via BT, the HU acts as if the phone is making a call. There's nothing actually going on with the phone, but the HU thinks there is. I have to hit the end call on the HU to make it stop and go back to the radio.
    Has anyone else experienced this?

On my iPhone I sometimes trigger Siri accidentally while phone is in my pocket. If Siri is open HU thinks I’m on a call. I see it on my screen and radio no sound. I then know to pull phone from pocket and close Siri. Happens to me all the time. I think the problem is more on the phone inadvertently triggering Siri.

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94