Chesterfield VA Subaru Clubs?

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Chesterfield VA Subaru Clubs?

New to forum, Live in chesterfield VA (just outside of Richmond) Looking to see if there are any local clubs? or interest in drive to Blue Ridge Parkway area, Hike peaks of Otter. Possible Mountain bike in area.

Adventure Joe 2019 Crystal White Pearl Premium

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Nice to meet you. I was actually posting up to invite any Crosstrekkers to do a run on Peter's Mill trail the weekend of May 4th. It is a mild off road trail and going with some buddies that have 4x4 trucks in case I get stuck. You are welcome to join us. It's a few folks that I mountain bike with. We are also bringing our kids range 5 - 12. Planning to grill some burgers for lunch at some point on the trail.

Thank you for the invite unfortunately I have to work that weekend. Let me know if you head out for a bike ride. I live right near Pocahontas state park. Joe My email is [email protected]