Falken Wildpeak A/T

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Falken Wildpeak A/T

We are currently looking at tires on our xv.
    Discount tire recommends a sport tire by Yokohama, which is what came with the car in 2013. I'm wanting a trailing tire.
    I happened to see a set of the Falken all terrains on a jeep compass. They looked nice and not too aggressive for highway use.
    We still have stock 17s, so my question is, what is the size we will have to use to stay as stock as possible?
    We have not done any mods to the car as of yet. Doing things simple.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Thank you for reaching out and for giving us the opportunity to assist you today, Limitless13XV. I see you are new to the forum - welcome!

The only applicable 17-inch size for the WildPeak A/T3W is 215/65R-17, here's the link to it at Discount Tire Direct.

215/65R-17 Falken WildPeak A/T3W | Discount Tire Direct

This size is ~1.25-inches taller and 1/2-inch narrower when compared to O.E. so bear in mind some changes to ODO and Speedometer may occur. No modifications to fit this size should be needed though.

Been looking at these same tires from discount as well. Did you end up buying them ?? How do you like them if you did.