Subaru XV Crosstrek Fog Light LED Bulbs! See Install Video! Plug & Play USA Made SLF! - Page 7

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Subaru XV Crosstrek Fog Light LED Bulbs! See Install Video! Plug & Play USA Made SLF!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Has anyone purchased the SLF bulbs for the 2018 Crosstrek? It's odd I haven't seen any photos yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SycsFinest View Post
    Has anyone purchased the SLF bulbs for the 2018 Crosstrek? It's odd I haven't seen any photos yet.
    Im debating between the regular kit and the SLF. Have been emailing James back and forth but he seems to only reply once a day around the same time every day

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stupidchicken03 View Post
    Im debating between the regular kit and the SLF. Have been emailing James back and forth but he seems to only reply once a day around the same time every day
    Hey there!

I apologize for any delays in getting you the information you might need. We've been short-staffed over the past week due to several of our team members being out of the office. Please let me know if I can provide additional info or help with anything!

Thanks!

Jake H.
    Diode Dynamics

Your install video and printed instructions do not cover enough detail for the 2018 Crosstrek. I cannot figure out how to get the old lights out. There seems to be a lot more hardware up there and I don't feel any clips. Can someone provide more detail? Thanks!

I just finished installing the new DD XP80 bulbs in the fog lights on my 2018 Sport (Canada). The trick in getting them out in my case, was to grab the back of the bulb wiring and twist it counter clockwise. There were no tabs as in the video.
    I am not totally happy with these pricey mid range bulbs as they create a lot of glare to oncoming traffic and don't provide much in the way of extra brightness (in my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by chutch15 View Post
    Your install video and printed instructions do not cover enough detail for the 2018 Crosstrek. I cannot figure out how to get the old lights out. There seems to be a lot more hardware up there and I don't feel any clips. Can someone provide more detail? Thanks!
    Hi there!

I'm sorry you ran into some issues with installation. Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team will be happy to help with any installation questions!

Jake H.
    Diode Dynamics

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]rayjay View Post
    I just finished installing the new DD XP80 bulbs in the fog lights on my 2018 Sport (Canada). The trick in getting them out in my case, was to grab the back of the bulb wiring and twist it counter clockwise. There were no tabs as in the video.
    I am not totally happy with these pricey mid range bulbs as they create a lot of glare to oncoming traffic and don't provide much in the way of extra brightness (in my opinion)
    Hi there!

We definitely appreciate the feedback, I'm sorry to hear you aren't 100% satisfied with the XP80's performance. We're constantly working to improve the performance of our products, so I'll be sure to pass this along to our engineering team. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected] if we can be of any assistance!

Jake H.
    Diode Dynamics

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7