XV Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor & Single color options! Everything included! - Page 2

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: XV Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor & Single color options! Everything included!

Quote Originally Posted by xvcrosstrek View Post
    Bump!!!! Mines on the way. Hope it an easy install
    Thanks for ordering with us!

Looking forward to seeing pictures with them installed!

Let us know if you need any assistance with the install

Nick C.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Got it the mail yesterday and cause I have no patience installed it last night
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Might be alittle off this topic, but are you able to make a small kit for just the cubby in front of the shifter?

Quote Originally Posted by Zor View Post
    Might be alittle off this topic, but are you able to make a small kit for just the cubby in front of the shifter?
    The strips can be cut down to length to fit your application. I'm sure we could help you find something for that cubby area!

Give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Thanks @Zor

Nick C.

How about something functional? Earlier this evening, I was using my phone's flashlight while wishing for a nice bright white LED that installs in the hood and illuminates the entire engine bay when the hood is opened. Couple that with a plug-n-play connector for the existing harness, and you'll be making me buy another mod...

Quote Originally Posted by cyberquotient View Post
    How about something functional? Earlier this evening, I was using my phone's flashlight while wishing for a nice bright white LED that installs in the hood and illuminates the entire engine bay when the hood is opened. Couple that with a plug-n-play connector for the existing harness, and you'll be making me buy another mod...
    I second that, that would be awesome. Although I'd prefer a switch for it in case I didn't want it on for some reason when my hood was open.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberquotient View Post
    I second that, that would be awesome! Although I'd prefer a switch for it in case I didn't want it on for some reason when my hood was open.

Our engine bay LED kits are actually quite functional and can be installed a variety of ways: Engine Bay LED Kits - LED Strips and Kits - All Products

The single color white will produce functional output if you need to work on your XV at night

Nick C.

uploadfromtaptalk1448749331748.jpgInstalled my kit last night. Love the way it makes the Ivory leather pop. Going to add another small section of LED into the cubby hole in front of gear shifter once I change out the head unit. Thanks Diode Dynamics

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast