welcome

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: welcome

welcome

Hey look who's here?!!!

Welcome, used your parts on my other cars great to have you

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Welcome to our home!

Hello Everyone!

We are very pleased to be a part of this great community! I look forward to becoming an active, helpful member of this forum and getting to know all of you better.

I appreciate all of your support for Diode Dynamics, and I am excited to show you the products we carry for the XV. We are currently updating the website to include more XV products, and we have new off-road lighting coming out this summer.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any lighting related questions. Whether you are inquiring about our products or just want to learn more about lighting in general, we are here to help.

Here is a link to the Research section on our site: Research

If you've purchase from us before, be sure to post up some pictures to receive "Diode Points" for a discount off your next order.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Nick C.
    Sales Manager
    Diode Dynamics
    (314) 205-3033
    [email protected]

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

I just got bought some interior LEDs from you guys for my friends Kia. Great service and they offer some amazingly bright lights. I am actually looking at going through them to replace all my exterior lighting as well. A huge welcome aboard!!

Thanks!

We are big fans of the XV, and plan to get one in for testing once we move into our new facility at the end of the month

I'm on several Kia forums, so maybe we've crossed paths before!

Nick C.

Quote Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
    Thanks!

We are big fans of the XV, and plan to get one in for testing once we move into our new facility at the end of the month

I'm on several Kia forums, so maybe we've crossed paths before!

Nick C.
    Feel free to test on my XV any time!! lol

Well if you don't mind driving to STL this summer, send us an email with your info: [email protected] lol

We typically try to find someone local, so it's more convenient for them, but hey! Never hurts to ask

Nick C.

Look up RyanSTl I think is his name. You owe me Ryan lol.

I just found this over on the site. How about a 118 lumen dome light anyone?

2004-2007 Subaru Impreza Dome Light LED - Impreza - Subaru - Bulbs By Vehicle - Lighting

I can tell you right away, that the SMD boards come with adapters to fit 194 and Festoon style sockets. I do recommend those for dome light locations, as they provide a nice amount of light output.

Keep in mind that our Lumen outputs are actually measured, vs. many vendors that make theoretical claims about their light output based on false data provided by the manufacturers. Since we design our LED lighting and measure it, all of the information being provided about our products is 100% accurate.

I strongly advise anyone interesting in Automotive lighting to visit our research section to learn about lighting technology: Research

I'm excited to show you guys what we have to offer!

Nick C.

Quote Originally Posted by Btoeps74 View Post
    Look up RyanSTl I think is his name. You owe me Ryan lol.

I just found this over on the site. How about a 118 lumen dome light anyone?

2004-2007 Subaru Impreza Dome Light LED - Impreza - Subaru - Bulbs By Vehicle - Lighting
    Ha, you are going to get me in trouble at home. My wife is already pissed at me for my roof rack and basket purchase. She did not like driving to Wentzville twice, which is either 45 minutes or 1.5 hours from my house depending on traffic, to get it put on in order to get a good discount. Come to think about it lights mounted to the basket would be handy when camping.

Where is DD at? Not city, but what area in STL?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast