Model Year 2012 to 2017 Yellow Crosstrek. I know they had them. Have never seen one in the wild. - Page 2

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Yellow Crosstrek. I know they had them. Have never seen one in the wild.

And another one tonight in Georgetown (Seattle) with oregon plates.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

I've seen one, and missed the photo OP, western mass near Amherst

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have one Yellow Subaru all ready, 2 bananas would be like mellow yellow, but the Orange in the fruit bowl is great
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Subaru is creating a special edition of one of its hotter models, the XV Crosstrek.
    And it will be hard not to notice: it will be available in a new color: "Sunrise Yellow," which is about as yellow as you can get.

The Special Edition will indeed be special, or at least limited. Only 1,000 will be made when it goes on sale in the spring, Subaru says. The basic idea is to combine a lot of extra options into the vehicle and give it a single price -- in this case, $26,140, including delivery charges.

Besides the features that come in the "2.0 premium trim" level, the Special Edition adds a fancy, six-speaker audio system, 7-inch touch screen display, voice-activated controls, satellite radio, a vehicle information display; text messaging and dual USB ports. It will also have a power moonroof, push-button start, leather-wrapped shift lever handle and steering wheel.

XV Crosstrek has a 2-liter engine with a CVT transmission. Its high ground clearance is big selling point -- 8.7 inches.

Subaru makes what is called their Special Edition. 2016 had a Pure Red color. 2017 had the Red and Black. 2018 has their 50th edition which is some type of dark blue.

I have the Red 2016 Special Edition and I find mostly what makes it a special edition is the different color. But there are a few extra options, Moon roof for example, but mostly it's just the color difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2