7 Best Modifications for Your Vehicle

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By djriful
  • 1 Post By rightspy

Thread: 7 Best Modifications for Your Vehicle

7 Best Modifications for Your Vehicle

A look at 7 affordable and effective performance and visual modifications for your ride

Whether it’s more speed and power, more sound, better handling, or improved looks that convey a driver’s individuality, vehicle modification is gaining popularity, and lies at the heart of a billion-dollar industry that’s popular around the globe. Countless manufacturers have joined the aftermarket parts scene, giving shoppers nearly infinite options to customize their car, truck, wagon or crossover.

With an arsenal of upgrade parts available from mild to wild, eBay is the go-to source for aftermarket upgrades for shoppers around the world. Below, we’ll look at some popular upgrade mods for your ride, which create a big impact for a minimal price.

Read more about 7 Best Modifications for Your Vehicle.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Um... I think this article is just absurd... define "best"... on chrome? really? Sounds like waste of money.

"...relatively restrictive intake...designed to meet certain cost targets"

omg! do ya think maybe they had performance targets too?! dang, those automotive engineers, we're being bamboozled!!

SIGH, such a blatant and flimsy sales pitch, absurd indeed. The comments are a hoot though

Ganesh Agarwal · Owner at Own Business
    I want alloy wheels, 15"

Autoguide, seriously? Hey man, not trying to be too harsh here but if you EVER dreamed of selling anything to anyone on this forum you just blew your chance.

Yeah...I want some more chrome on my CT...got any of those fake engine side vents too?

I literally have spent more time and effort getting rid of chrome on this car. Who does chrome anymore?

Apparently this guy still does chrome..

blingking2.jpg

"Jake" - 2016 Quartz Blue Pearl CVT Limited w/Eyesight/Moonroof/7" Nav
    During the week, a mild-mannered daily commuter, but during the weekend it transforms into an off-road powerhouse capable of clearing 8.6" boulders in a single bound!

Off-road/Camping Equipment

Current Meet Details --> None

I'm also in the camp of the less chrome, the better. Especially on a non-luxury vehicle.

Met a guy a few years back who completely bling'd out his PT Cruiser with massive amounts of that fake chrome door edging. He had it on almost every edge of every panel of his car. He thought it looked "dope as hell". I just politely forced a smile, agreed with him and walked away shaking my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynablue View Post
    Apparently this guy still does chrome..

Attachment 204249
    Speechless...probably from the bile coming up my throat.

+ Reply to Thread