Introducing the all-new 2017 subaru impreza

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Introducing the all-new 2017 subaru impreza

Introducing the all-new 2017 subaru impreza

Impreza5.com - The Largest 5th Gen 2017+ Subaru Impreza Forum And Community!

Got this email from Subaru today!

INTRODUCING
    THE ALL-NEW 2017 SUBARU IMPREZA
    Revealed live at the New York International Auto Show on March 23, 2016 12:20 p.m. EST.
    Link: Subaru Cars, Sedans, SUVs, Crossovers, Wagons | Subaru of America

Could be a peek at the Next Crosstrek Styling?
    Last edited by administrator; 02-15-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    2016 Crosstrek Limited in Ice Silver Metallic
    Pkg #23: Eyesight, Moonroof, Navigation, Push Button Start. Popular Package #2A
    Body Side Molding, Door Edge Guards, Rear Side Cargo Nets, 3D MAXpider Custom Fit Floor Mats.
    Diode Dynamics: LED Light Strip Cargo Bay Light Mod, Interior Map & Dome Lights, Boomerang & License Plate Lights.
    C&C CarWorx Front License Plate Frame. Curt 2" Hitch & Trailer Wiring. WRX Black Sport Butt Plug

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Just logged on to post that. I guess we'll know just what to expect real soon.

Added the launch to my calendar. Will have to make sure I'm in my office during the launch in the event I am able to watch it online.
    Current Rides: 2016 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Premium with sunroof & auto dimming rear view mirror with homelink, 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander GT S-AWC

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Looks like the 2017 Impreza is not getting the Audi style head lamps shown on the earlier Impreza concept model. That much can already been seen in the 2017 production Impreza teaser photo in the link above.

The teaser was just that, a teaser. I want to see the whole thing. Come on 23 March.

Thanks for posting glad I didn't waste time reading that email yet since its a teaser and not even a Crosstrek.

I'd REALLY like to see Android Auto. They have been listed on the https://www.android.com/auto/ page since Day 1 as one of the brands it would be coming to. It'd be nice to see that finally happen.

Subaru took some big strides in the usability of the infotainment system from the 2014 Crosstreks to the 2015s (not sure what year that happened for Imprezas), but they still aren't cut out for that. They should leave the software to the pros.
    '15 XV Crosstrek Hybrid in "Plasma Green Pearl"

Subaru Accessories: Remote Start, Splash Guards, Bumper Cover, Rear Seatback Protectors, Rear Seatback Cargo Net, Side Cargo Nets, Console Cargo Tray, Auto-Dimming Mirror w/ Homelink, Subaru Sunshade, Molded Front License Plate Bracket, 2x Subaru Slim License Plate Frame
    Other: Ziebart Full Vehicle Protection, WeatherTech FloorLiners, ProClip Phone Mount, OBDLink LX for Dash

Does anyone have any idea how long after the auto show it will take for these to actually hit the dealerships? My wife literally JUST leased a new 2016 Impreza and nothings worse than buying something and having the new model come out almost immediately. I know it has to happen eventually, but were talking days. Granted, she probably wont know... but I will. Ha.
    '15 XV Crosstrek Hybrid in "Plasma Green Pearl"

Subaru Accessories: Remote Start, Splash Guards, Bumper Cover, Rear Seatback Protectors, Rear Seatback Cargo Net, Side Cargo Nets, Console Cargo Tray, Auto-Dimming Mirror w/ Homelink, Subaru Sunshade, Molded Front License Plate Bracket, 2x Subaru Slim License Plate Frame
    Other: Ziebart Full Vehicle Protection, WeatherTech FloorLiners, ProClip Phone Mount, OBDLink LX for Dash

Quote Originally Posted by demarcmj View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how long after the auto show it will take for these to actually hit the dealerships? My wife literally JUST leased a new 2016 Impreza and nothings worse than buying something and having the new model come out almost immediately. I know it has to happen eventually, but were talking days. Granted, she probably wont know... but I will. Ha.

Should hit dealer floors anywhere from late Sept. to early Dec. 2016 from what I have read...I will be going to the NY Auto with my Son
    and maybe some close friends next weekend, so pics will be Incoming as soon as that happens.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast