Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

Subaru Ambassador

37K views 177 replies 45 participants last post by  TheRose 
#1 ·
I was waiting for acceptance confirmation of this before I posted, but I am now an official Subaru Ambassador. What is this? It is a new program launched by SOA (not sure of the rest of the globe) to get more interaction and yes promotion of the brand by regular people who are enthusiastic about their Subaru. They send us swag and we go out and about to events, heck even family get togethers or just getting to talking to someone on the street. This was an invitation only thing, so I don't think one can just volunteer for it (as of yet anyway) but it seems like it will be fun. As i learn more I will post and I will try to answer questions you have and as an ambassador I will get product updates supposedly well ahead of public release and I will try to post that info up here as well. I look forward to this journey and I am thankful to have all of you crazy Subaru nuts there with me!! More to come.

P.S., If you are a new ambassador as I am, go ahead and post up here if you wish. Maybe we can get a sense of where we all are!!

Cheers, Chris Fagan Subaru Ambassador.

#90 ·
#89 ·
I agree, have always given folks my opinion on vehicles( having worked so long in that industry) some take it,so do not, I hate being the one who says I told you so, but you purchased it anyway .....sigh. Have a friend (Honda owner) who is now convinced this is the next car for her:icon_lol:

We are So behind the times here in Canada

Would Love to be an ambassador here :rock:

Troutbum

#105 ·
Hmm. I got the name tag. They sent me another jacket and shirt along with a big box of "Drive" magazines and 2015 brochures. The magazines are tough, because they're dated/

This month will be 3 months since my initial "Shwagg Credit". We'll see how this next one goes. With no personal stuff to buy, I'll be able to stock up on give away stuff.

Looking forward to some magnets!

#110 ·
I still have only received the stuff I ordered as well. Hoping for the rest before the Boy Scout events really start to kick in, especially the week long camp I'm attending.

#118 ·
It took me several weeks before I received anything other than the welcome e-mail ... and Subaru doesn't tell you in advance that they're sending stuff. Once in a while, out of the blue, I just get a mysterious delivery notice e-mail from UPS or FedEx, and then it turns out to be from Subaru.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.