What did you do to your Subaru today??? - Page 295

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295
Results 2,941 to 2,947 of 2947
Like Tree3073Likes

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today???

Quote Originally Posted by RallyeBourne View Post
    Yup, you definitely need to wire the lights yourself. If you have the patience to do a hex-camo wrap, you have the patience to wire.
    Not really a wrap, more like individually placing different size hexagons. But yes I see your point.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Had the rear brakes (pads & rotors) replaced at 104,000 miles. Fronts still good.
    Scott
    2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek 2.0i 5MT white
    Winter - Nokian Hakka R2 SUV (215/65R16)

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Today I did something for my 2017 Limited Subie! I got her a couple upgrades--Factory tow bar, crossbars and basket, a remote starter and some tint for those front windows! She has treated me well so far in the first week of having her!

Hopefully in the next 3 weeks i can get a new Headunit system installed

Quote Originally Posted by RallyeBourne View Post
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170422/df1d1b053fd217cbda49ecfb8896db83.jpg

What have we here??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A tranny cooler.

I'd hate having a CVT until it gets an auxiliary cooler like what you're about to do.
    "Why would I want to profess my feelings for some 3D girl?" - Tomoya Aki from the anime Saekano

I made an Instagram specific for my Crosstrek, as I'm attempting to get a couple sponsors. I was told to get my social media presence up if I want any meaningful sponsorships. So I'm working on that, and (shameless plug) I'd appreciate any follows y'all want to throw my way, @theSubaRECOVERu. The account is to document the process of turning my Crosstrek into an off-road recovery rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 295 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295