What did your Subaru do for you today?

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree1780Likes

Thread: What did your Subaru do for you today?

Super Moderator

What did your Subaru do for you today?

I'm starting this thread (as opposed to the other one What did you do to your Subaru today???) to document what your XV did for you today?

Example - Last week, I transported 48 pieces of Barricade subfloor (2' x 2' x 1.25" pieces) home.

So, what did your XV do for you today?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Tonight, my XV transported my dog Charlie to his favorite trailhead for a hike. Lots of other dogs on the trail, and Charlie reports that the butt-sniffing was excellent.

My XV cut my hands to shreds and frustrated me to no end as I tried to figure out the best way to route wires for my new amp/speakers. But in the end I won!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia
    I decided to give my XV the day off today. In the past week it has taken me to see the Lion King, John Waters Glass Onion concert (on its way now to tour the USA), The Royal Easter Show in Sydney and down to the Southern Highlands to the Burrawang markets. XV needs a break.

Got me, my fiancee, and our dog moved out of our tiny apartment and in to something a little more suitable for a new family.

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDave View Post
    Mine got me in and out of Detroit yesterday with no problems. Does that count?
    Getting out of Detroit is a miracle. You should go out in the drive and give your XV a big 'ol smooch and maybe treat it to a nice hand wash.

It transported a stroller and car seat to sell to someone on Craigslist. That person never showed, like most of the idiots who use that site.

Today I ordered a bottle of touch up paint because I opened my door on a rock wall yesterday.

But, I cashed a $100 dealership check for a referral. So the paint and sunshade came to $99.86. So I'm .14$ richer today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast