Cast Your Votes Please!

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Cast Your Votes Please!

LightbulbCast Your Votes Please!

One of my photos was unexpectedly selected as part of Subaru Canada's #lookinggoodcanada contest to celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary.
    If I win, my wife and I win a trip to the nation's capital for Canada Day weekend where we get to take in the Canada150 celebrations first hand.

If you can spare a few seconds to go over and cast a vote, I would greatly appreciate the help.
    A winner will be selected from each of the 4 regions, so you can vote for a Crosstrek in almost EVERY region!

You can vote for my 2017 Kazan Edition 5mt Crosstrek at the link below.
    You can vote once every 24 hours.

VOTE HERE!

If you feel like taking a few more seconds, here are the voting links for the other Crosstreks in the contest:
    http://stack.la/jmk1Qd
    http://stack.la/93ZmTx
    http://stack.la/yGP3M7

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Not sure we can vote here in the States. Any link I go to says "Take a look at the finalists below!" but then nothing below.
    Subaru Ambassador - 2017 Limited, Venetian Red Pearl, Eyesight, Full Kicker upgrade, Nav, moonroof, keyless entry, auto dimming rear view mirror with Homelink and compass, pushbutton start, under seat Alpine MRV-F300 4 channel amp

Quote Originally Posted by FLCrosstrekker View Post
    Not sure we can vote here in the States. Any link I go to says "Take a look at the finalists below!" but then nothing below.
    The page loads funny on mobile devices, and should allow US votes.
    You have to scroll past the bottom image/heading before it loads the photos.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Cast my Vote for you, I love the Kazan Edition, it wasn't available in 2015, otherwise I would have talked my partner into that one,
    we had always purchased Red vehicles, until now..

Frosty .jpg

2015 CWP 5MT we love it..

I will keep casting votes, like you said every 24 hrs

"What's More Canadian than a Great Photo like the colors of our Flag Kazan Red,against the Snow background"

Love it

Good Luck

Troutbum

PS Still snowing/raining out west here in BC (Kamloops) not going to end well for Lot's of folks this spring, more flooding coming our
    way with Melting Snow Packs this weekend.....
    Last edited by troutbum; 05-16-2017 at 05:24 PM.
    “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand--and melting like a snowflake...”

― Francis Bacon

Nice picture...my vote cast!
    Scott
    2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek 2.0i 5MT white
    Winter - Nokian Hakka R2 SUV (215/65R16)

It's a tight race for the top spot, but with almost two weeks left to vote it could do any direction still.

Please vote if you haven't already done so today!
    Everyone can vote once a day from any one IP address.

Ontario Canada Driving:___ 2016 Touring 5MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Duderotomy View Post
    Everyone can vote once a day from any one IP address.
    So with TOR and one hour for lunch the cat is in the bag?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast