Cast Your Votes Please! - Page 2

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Cast Your Votes Please!

If I was to wander around and cast a vote from every open wifi network I could find... yes, that seems plausible.

It's another day, so the please go and vote if you haven't already done so today.

Thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Hello Duderotomy, I've voted for you.

P.S. Do you remember me from SF.org?
    Last week I traded in my Forester SH 2.0 with 172k km and bought a new XV 1.6 with Dual Range reduction.
    For my hunting purposes the XV has the same excellent abilities like my previous Forester.
    Did you sell your Forester as well or do you drive the XV additionally to your Forester?
    P.P.S. Of course the new XV also "wears" your excellent Subaru sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by GMork View Post
    Hello Duderotomy, I've voted for you.

P.S. Do you remember me from SF.org?
    Last week I traded in my Forester SH 2.0 with 172k km and bought a new XV 1.6 with Dual Range reduction.
    For my hunting purposes the XV has the same excellent abilities like my previous Forester.
    Did you sell your Forester as well or do you drive the XV additionally to your Forester?
    P.P.S. Of course the new XV also "wears" your excellent Subaru sticker.
    I do remember you from sf.org.
    I replaced my old 400,000km Outback with the Crosstrek and kept my Foresters.

Another day means another possible vote!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

This is still a very close race between two of us for the top spot in Ontario with a week left in the contest.

Please take a second and cast a vote please!
    http://stack.la/b5ZKt9

well now... my closest competitor might be cheating.
    didn't realize that someone with 200 followers on Instagram could round up 60 votes in a 30 minute span of time following a single post that only has 12 likes...

I'm back into second place though, so please vote if you can.

I've voted for you a second time.

I can do this, because I get after every reboot of my PC a new, different IP by my internet provider.

I know, that's tricky, but maybe some voters for your competitor did it in the same way.
    There's no bad weather, there's only bad clothing

XV 2017 1,6 MT with Dual Range reduction
    Forester SH 2010 2.0 MTwith Dual Range reduction - sold
    Forester SG 2007 2.0 MTwith Dual Range reduction - sold
    lifted Impreza RS 2005 2.0 MT with Dual Range reduction - total loss

Quote Originally Posted by GMork View Post
    I've voted for you a second time.

I can do this, because I get after every reboot of my PC a new, different IP by my internet provider.

I know, that's tricky, but maybe some voters for your competitor did it in the same way.
    That is quite possible. I'll just keep plugging away like I have been. The voting seems to average itself out in the end

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2