Nameless Muffler Delete & EcoHitch Invisi

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Nameless Muffler Delete & EcoHitch Invisi

I did some searching but didn't come up with anything.

Anyone know if the nameless 5" muffler delete will work ok with Ecohitch Invisi. I plan on getting this hitch in a the next couple weeks but would also like to plan ahead as I'm interested in the 5"muffler delete.

Thanks all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Pardon my ignorance... but what is a muffler delete? And why would one do that?

Muffler delete (pipe that deletes rear muffler). https://shop.namelessperformance.com...impreza-wagon/

Why? More exhaust sound. I am personally not a fan of the muffler deletes, but I do have a Borla axle back on the Crosstrek for a little more noise.
    2014 Tangerine Orange Pearl XV Crosstrek Limited
    2013 Tangerine Scream Ford Focus ST ST3

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Pacquiao View Post
    Pardon my ignorance... but what is a muffler delete? And why would one do that?
    they have two options, one without a muffler which is supossedly pretty loud, and one with a small 5" muffler that is supposedly less loud, but louder than stock.

I'm currently leaning toward the nameless over borla strictly by sounds from youtube video. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Moopey View Post
    I did some searching but didn't come up with anything.

Anyone know if the nameless 5" muffler delete will work ok with Ecohitch Invisi. I plan on getting this hitch in a the next couple weeks but would also like to plan ahead as I'm interested in the 5"muffler delete.

Thanks all.
    Nameless will not fit with the EcoHitch!

Just find a Custom muffler exhaust shop in your area. They can do a muffler delete in the same fashion as Nameless and have it work around the trailer hitch. Its what I did and it sounds great. Not to mention saved my 100 plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Moopey View Post
    they have two options, one without a muffler which is supossedly pretty loud, and one with a small 5" muffler that is supposedly less loud, but louder than stock.

I'm currently leaning toward the nameless over borla strictly by sounds from youtube video. haha.
    hey man thats where i was leaning based on youtube videos until i heard the LP Aventure delete. Sounds much better and exits past the bumper, so looks cooler, AND you don't have to worry about the bumper melting. Check it out there are a few videos on youtube of it and some information in the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by boarder454 View Post
    hey man thats where i was leaning based on youtube videos until i heard the LP Aventure delete. Sounds much better and exits past the bumper, so looks cooler, AND you don't have to worry about the bumper melting. Check it out there are a few videos on youtube of it and some information in the comments.
    just checked out some videos of that. It sounds good. Looks questionable about whether it'll fit with a hitch. I may reach out to them.

Thanks for the info.

+ Reply to Thread