For Sale I'm parting out a 2014 Crosstrek with 44,000 miles. I'm selling everything cheap - Page 4

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: I'm parting out a 2014 Crosstrek with 44,000 miles. I'm selling everything cheap

I'm am dropping the price to $600 for everything that is left. It still runs and can be driven onto a trailer. Email me at Jbumann@neb.rr.com if interested.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Bump for a great seller. Good Parts. Easy to work with. Great deal for this car.

Unfortunately, everything I'd want off of this will be expensive to ship, as well as render it not drivable making future sales much more difficult.

If I didn't live in an apartment, I'd buy the whole thing. If you still have it in a year when my lease is up and we move into a house, I'm your man. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

I need the space in my garage. I decided to tear this car down to parts. I'm pulling the motor, transmission, drivetrain. I will sell anything left very reasonable. The car had 44,000 miles on it.
    Example: Complete engine with alternator, ac compressor, catalytic converter...$440.
    Transmission...$325.00.
    Rear differential ...$50.00
    Any of the four CV axles...$25.00 each.
    If I have it, I will sell cheap.

I'm parting out a 2014 Crosstrek with 44,000 miles. I'm selling everything cheap

Quote Originally Posted by bumanng View Post
    I need the space in my garage. I decided to tear this car down to parts. I'm pulling the motor, transmission, drivetrain. I will sell anything left very reasonable. The car had 44,000 miles on it.
    Example: Complete engine with alternator, ac compressor, catalytic converter...$440.
    Transmission...$325.00.
    Rear differential ...$50.00
    Any of the four CV axles...$25.00 each.
    If I have it, I will sell cheap.
    Can you give me a shipping quote on the front two cv axles? Shipped to 92591.

It will take me until later in the week to get you the quote.
    I still have to pull everything apart.
    Hopefully no later than Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by RallyeBourne View Post
    Can you give me a shipping quote on the front two cv axles? Shipped to 92591.

Be sure those CV axles match with your VIN Range. The 2014's had a design change on the CV axles i think mid year. Can you post pics of the trans side of the CV axles? If RallyeBourne can't use them Ill buy them.
    __ ~~0`
    __ (/> __
    ( # )/-*-/( # )

Those Who Live Without Risk, Risk Not Living At All!

Does anybody know if the tranny and engine are same as a 13? I imagine so. Do you have a way to palletize it if I coordinate freight?

the engines are the same from 2013 to 2014. The engine and transmission will be on a pallet by the end of the weekend.
    I can deliver to any trucking companies shipping dock in Lincoln Nebraska. That will save a on the cost of picking it up at my shop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast