Welsh XV Owner

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By welshownerXV

Thread: Welsh XV Owner

Welsh XV Owner

Hi everyone,firstly I hope you dont mind an Interloper from Wales joining your Forum as In the UK, there is not much on the XV. Just before Xmas I purchased a 2013 2 ltr Diesel XV in Orange after owning 5 Subaru STIs, the lastest of them was a 2011 STI Sedan which i put in part Ex for the XV,I wanted something with cheaper running costs but wanted to stay in the Subaru family.I have to say I didnt know what to expect
    but I am more than happy with the XV.Reason I have joined your forum is that their is not much on the XV other than Subarus own Information and not much over here on Aftermarket accessories as I do like to add my own touch to my Subarus. Hopefully I will get a photo up on your site and I will be open to any advice and comments from your members.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Welcome to the group. You'll find a wealth of information here.

Welcome!

If you can get Husky/WeatherTech liner (or some other brand across the pond), that's the best investment you can make. Recently I have some passengers to my car and they were very impressed by the Husky liner (which is cheaper than WeatherTech). They help keep moisture down (if you clean them), and keep the car clean.

Welcome to the group....from a Swansea Boy now in Virginia USA......not many Crosstrek's there I don't imagine...

Welcome to the forum!
    Scott
    2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek 2.0i 5MT white
    Winter - Nokian Hakka R2 SUV (215/65R16)

Welcome from British Columbia,Canada

Troutbum
    “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand--and melting like a snowflake...”

― Francis Bacon

+ Reply to Thread