Just ordered a 2014 Crosstrek XV

1. Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum – General discussion forum for the Subaru XV

Welcome to Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum - a website dedicated to all things Subaru XV.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Subaru XV Crosstrek Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just ordered a 2014 Crosstrek XV

Hello,

I just placed an order for a new 2014 Crosstrek XV and was wondering if there is anything I should get from the dealer or be aware of.

Thanks,

2. Remove Advertisements
    Subaru XV Forum
    Advertisements

Where do you live? Location can effect added benefits included with the XV. IE; Some southern US states receive free routine Maintance for 2 years. The price of Extended warranty's are negotiable. etc.

Also, how many weeks did the dealer tell you it would take befor delivery?
    "My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my bicycles for what I told her they cost!"

“When you don’t know what you’re doing, it’s best to do it quickly.”

99 WS6 Firebird Formula
    79 WS6 Firebird Formula

Hello and welcome aboard. Ask for the multifunction display? 6 speed manual? Diesel?

Welcome and congratulations! I would Love to know if the 2014 comes with the 4.3" Multi Function Dislpay!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaP View Post
    Hello,

I just placed an order for a new 2014 Crosstrek XV and was wondering if there is anything I should get from the dealer or be aware of.

Thanks,
    would you be kind enough to let us know the price tag? not sure if that is allowed on here?

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Where do you live? Location can effect added benefits included with the XV. IE; Some southern US states receive free routine Maintance for 2 years. The price of Extended warranty's are negotiable. etc.

Also, how many weeks did the dealer tell you it would take befor delivery?
    I live in Boulder, CO USA. The only reason I add USA is that this place seems to be pretty international. Before ordering it they said about 3 months, they haven't gotten back to me with a more specific time frame yet.

Hello and welcome aboard. Ask for the multifunction display? 6 speed manual? Diesel?
    I'm not sure if you are being serious or not. No diesel or 6 speed in the US. I got a Premium because I wanted the manual so no navigation or fancy displays.

would you be kind enough to let us know the price tag? not sure if that is allowed on here?
    If it is allowed I'll post it up.

Good for you!! Welcome! You are really gonna like your new "Subie".

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaP View Post
    ...I'm not sure if you are being serious or not...
    you don't ask, you don't get, nothing important. You asked what? I gave you some suggestions.

hello and welcome!